No announcement yet.

Bali Christmas Weekend on SQ Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend chose the White snapper, which was delicious as well.

After a bout of pretty bumpy turbulence, I ordered a Jasmine tea.

Obligatory lavatory and cabin shots.

Rest of the flight was spent watching the movie and we were soon descending into Singapore.

Landing into Rwy02L slightly ahead of schedule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=015fer5X-j4

Parked at Terminal 3 gate A20.

Disembarked and a shot of the aircraft from the terminal.

Another pleasant regional flight on SQ Business Class this was.

Thanks for reading this brief report and comments are welcomed.
    My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

I'm around 190cm tall. When the seat is fully reclined do you think my body can stay within the seat or will my feet go on to the floor? Planning for a business class trip on this regional flight but it would be a waste if my legs can't stay withinn the seat. Help appreciated.

Comment

Thanks for the TR, ycp81. Love the pictures of Bali and the SQ regional Business class. Wishing you a prosperous New Year for 2019, and Happy Holidays.

Comment

Thanks for the report. And all the notes on cost cutting
          I never knew otherwise.

The Bali queues look horrible. I think all the reason why I prefer not to travel around this time of the year.

Bali is so lovely otherwise. As is your choice of hotels. Not sure why you would want to see that sculpture park. For me, anything which is created anew by the government or some other enterprise is not appealing. It won’t be authentic and it will not have the spirit of the place. Bali has so many other things. Have you been there before? Like Ubud, Gunung Batur, etc. And so many Temples around.

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post

The Bali queues look horrible. I think all the reason why I prefer not to travel around this time of the year.

Bali is so lovely otherwise. As is your choice of hotels. Not sure why you would want to see that sculpture park. For me, anything which is created anew by the government or some other enterprise is not appealing. It won’t be authentic and it will not have the spirit of the place. Bali has so many other things. Have you been there before? Like Ubud, Gunung Batur, etc. And so many Temples around.
            I think Bali immigration queues have been constantly bad, just ranging from bad, very bad, horrible to OMG.... I think it is still not OMG level yet. Heard BKK was worse.

As we were at Nusa Dua area, decided to check out the park as well and see what it the hype. Totally regretted... Not the first time to Bali. Would like to travel to Ubud, but with the short stay and constantly horrible traffic, decided not to on this trip.
            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
              Saw quite a number of commercial outlets and homes setting up these Balinese décor. Presumely to celebrate the new year
              These decorations are called"Penjor" and are raised to celebrate the Galungan ceremony. It pictures Mt Agung and the rivers flowing to the sea, and is equipped with small altars for offerings.

Comment

Working...
              X