What SQ F lounge to use in FRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What SQ F lounge to use in FRA

Sorry if this has been asked before!! Could not find it.

If I fly SQ in F class from FRA and I am PPS/LH senator, what lounge can I use/would you recommend?

Thanks!

The highest lounges you can use are the Senator lounges on a SQ-operated flight in First Class. I believe FRA-JFK and FRA-SIN each depart from different piers, so the best lounge would depend on where you are flying to.

Comment

Dunno if this applies to you, but thought I'd share.

If you are flying from FRA, SQ F uses the LH Senator F Lounge. At least that was the one I was directed to. Let's just say it looks like a barn. Lots of people. Tiny seats. Nice big windows though. Food was a tragedy. And wireless internet is chargeable although they have web ready computer stations.

I found myself wanting to be the first on the plane. Had to get out of the lounge.
      Have Passport Will Travel!

Comment

Originally posted by alexbyl View Post
        Sorry if this has been asked before!! Could not find it.

If I fly SQ in F class from FRA and I am PPS/LH senator, what lounge can I use/would you recommend?

Thanks!
        Welcome to SQTalk alexbyl

Flying SQ in F you have access to LH SEN lounges and UA IFL.

For FRA-JFK the flight departs from pier C and UA IFL is the closest lounge. LH SEN lounge above gate B 42 is moderately close but you need to allow time for a security check between lounge and gate.

For FRA-SIN the flight departs from pier B usually a gate numbered in the 40s, thus the LH SEN lounge above gate B 42 is the closest lounge.

If you were flying LH in F then you'd have access to the far nicer LH FCL and FCT.

Comment

Thanks all!

Kiwi, one more question please; Since I am not flying LH but SQ, but I am LH senator can I still not enter their FCL or FCT lounge?

Comment

No, you can't. FCL or FCT is strictly for HON or Lufthansa-operated First Class pax only.

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
              No, you can't. FCL or FCT is strictly for HON or Lufthansa-operated First Class pax only.
              or if connecting to LX F in ZRH.

Comment

Nope. LH FCL and FCT are available to HON pax, as well as arriving and departing LH F pax (no FCT for arriving F pax) and departing LH C pax connecting to same day onward F flight at MUC on LH or ZRH on LX.

Comment

Well, I was a little too lazy to put all the other parts of the rule - basically, my point was that he can't access the FCT/FCL when departing on SQ F (with the exception of FCL if arriving same day on LH/LX F)

Comment

Working...
                  X