Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should Tiger Airways do to improve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should Tiger Airways do to improve?

Dear all,

I'm sure there are some out there just like me that is just absolutely disgusted with Tiger's service.

With the new boss at the helm, what do you think he should do to improve?

Close it.

Comment

Go take a few flights on Air Asia.

Comment

Simple really. Learn to treat customers like customers.
        Life's A Bitch,
        Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Tiger is an airline? I thought they were a lawnmowing service from what I read in the australian papers.

Apparently they give Melbourne residents' lawns a pretty close shave....

Comment

Their service chase away 10 customers but their attractive fares attracts 20 more. So do you think they would consider on improving?

Comment

Is Tiger really that bad?

I had to drop my mom-in-law to the Budget Terminal this morning for a flight on Tiger to Haikou and I can tell you that Tiger does not seem to have any problem selling its seats. All counters for all Tiger flights looked very busy.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post

I had to drop my mom-in-law to the Budget Terminal this morning for a flight on Tiger to Haikou and I can tell you that Tiger does not seem to have any problem selling its seats. All counters for all Tiger flights looked very busy.
                Meeting the practical needs of customers is seperate and completely different from meeting the comfort of customers.

Comment

Tiger sin have improved since its disastrous flight delays n cancellations due to its fairly mass pilots resignations some months back. The main areas to improve is to ensure its flights are punctual n reliable n fast backup if any flight is disrupted due to aircraft going tech. And have a cabin refurbishment for its first few planes where seats are so worned as well as its seat pockets n shaky armrests that seems like falling apart anytime.
                  And Tiger can learn alot from AK in terms of easier web booking, meals purchases - and on the ground to have self-check in kiosks to alleviate the looong counter queues.

Comment

Tiger can have ridiculously low fares at times, but that comes at a price, of course. Among the LCCs in the region such as AK, 3K, FY, I find Tiger the least efficient and punctual.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post

They are doing very well on certain routes and have some interesting new ones lined up when the additional aircraft arrive.

All they need now is to find somewhere at Changi that can accomodate them, something that is allegedly under negotiation at the moment.

Comment

The most important issue for Tiger is to show the public that they have changed their attitude.

Tony Davis's attitude was relatively simple. For every 10 customer we lose, we get 20 more by offering good deals. As long its a nett gain, he didn't bothered. There was no customer service (not that we wanted much), and the atrocious Tiger will not answer to any letter in straits forums is completely nonsensical, even when the complain is a valid one. Their call center is hopeless, and their contact address... Can you find any?

I've taken my fair share of LCCs, and barring one incident that scared the sh*t out of me with AK, both AK and 3K has generally been pleasant. Delays might happen now and than, but at least they are apologetic about it and treat us customers with basic decency.

Tiger is simply the biggest disgrace in the history of the country's aviation and I hope the new CEO could really turn the airline around and generate some much needed goodwill.
                        Life's A Bitch,
                        Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Working...
                        X