Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello SQTalk! Just come by to say hello, and to get to know more of you!

Comment

• Hi Folks!

I'm a Norwegian travel enthusiast and love to share about my daily life in Norway and the Nordic countries. My blog, RennyBA's Terella is about our culture, history, habits and a bit of food.

I was invited to this forum by Kyo after he visited me in Oslo. It was great to show him around and you may see some of our adventures by clicking her.

I hope to make new friends and maybe to see you in Norway :-)

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, RennyBA.
        BA means you are a BA flyer?

Anyhow, I fly on Air Canada most of the time. I have been on Singapore Airlines couple of time years ago. It's too bad that there is no city in Canada served by SQ.

Comment

• Great to see you here, Renny! I'm just back in Singapore now, it's 3am, and time to sleep - thanks for your time and effort last week - you've made Norway most memorable!

Comment

• Who is RennyBA

Originally posted by AC Flyer View Post
            Welcome to SQTalk, RennyBA.

Anyhow, I fly on Air Canada most of the time. I have been on Singapore Airlines couple of time years ago. It's too bad that there is no city in Canada served by SQ.
            BA refers to my name. Bakke is my middle name and Amundsen is my last name and I live in Oslo, Norway :-)

Comment

• Great to meet you in Oslo!

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              Great to see you here, Renny! I'm just back in Singapore now, it's 3am, and time to sleep - thanks for your time and effort last week - you've made Norway most memorable!
              Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to know your home, safe and sound!

It was great to show you around in Oslo - especially since you really liked to explore and learn about our culture, traditions and habit - even eager to try some of our local food. I was amazed by how fast you were able to find around on your own and got to see a lot of what Oslo has to offer.

Welcome back any time!

Comment

• Originally posted by AC Flyer View Post
                AC Flyer, you're a true-bred flyertalker!

Since we're on the subject of user names, I thought I'd mention that my user name is not aviation related. It was a userid I got given when I was working in NUS. I have not put any thought or effort into making a name up specifically for SQT or FT.

'phaleesy' is not 'beat you die' in Hokkien like what that nice SQTalker I met recently thought! I am very nice, meek and gentle.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                  'phaleesy' is not 'beat you die' in Hokkien

That's it, Pha-Lee-Sy it shall be

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                    AC Flyer, you're a true-bred flyertalker!

Since we're on the subject of user names, I thought I'd mention that my user name is not aviation related. It was a userid I got given when I was working in NUS. I have not put any thought or effort into making a name up specifically for SQT or FT.

'phaleesy' is not 'beat you die' in Hokkien like what that nice SQTalker I met recently thought! I am very nice, meek and gentle.
                    Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post

That's it, Pha-Lee-Sy it shall be
                    Didn't think of your user name in that way.
                    Wonder who this Hokkien SQTalker is!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                      Wonder who this Hokkien SQTalker is!
                      Not me, I'm only half hokkien-lang.

Comment

• Just realised I didn't say hello first before posting...Fly a reasonable amount and a gold card holder so useful website!

Been in Singapore a couple of years and liking it so far.

Comment

• Hey I'm new

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk Affignaccix!

Yes, you posted in the right section. Enjoy your time here.

Comment

• Hi fellas,

Stumbled upon this forum while googling for something else. Can't promise I will visit a lot nor even post much cos I'm active on a few other forums too. Anyway, its a love-hate releationship between me and SQ, for reasons you will know soon.

I'm ATC in Changi and my love for aviation goes back a long way. Used to fly SQ and MH between KL and SG when I was a kid. Took my first long haul with SQ back in '95 from SIN to Schipol and onward to JFK and the CA took damn good care of me and GF (now my missus) back then. My impression of SQ's excellent cabin service was cemented since then.

However, I fly ANA or JAL more often than SIA cos I visit Japan a least once a year.

Cheers!

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, WSJC.
                                Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Comment

Working...
                                X