[SIN T3] SKL C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    You will need to your TG BP to access the SKL. I presume you mean heading into Singapore and not 'SIN' (the airport), as that is where you will already be.
    I think he means SKL BKK... - in which case, I'd recommend heading to the TG RS lounge for a quick massage first.

Comment

You will need to your TG BP to access the SKL. I presume you mean heading into Singapore and not 'SIN' (the airport), as that is where you will already be.
      Sorry, that wasn't very well phrased. I mean into town, which you correctly presumed. The access rules on the SQ website are not very clear about access with *A J BP, glad to find some clarification here.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        I think he means SKL BKK... - in which case, I'd recommend heading to the TG RS lounge for a quick massage first.
        Well they won't be able to have a shower in there then as there aren't any.

Originally posted by ZKOKA View Post
        Sorry, that wasn't very well phrased. I mean into town, which you correctly presumed. The access rules on the SQ website are not very clear about access with *A J BP, glad to find some clarification here.
        Are you talking about the SKL at SIN or BKK ?.

Comment

Are you talking about the SKL at SIN or BKK ?.
          I am talking about the SKL at SIN. To clarify: I will be arriving at SIN at around 6:30AM from HND on SQ and connecting to BKK on TG at 4PM, all in J. In the meantime I found out that the Changi Airport website also lists *A J passengers as eligible to use the SKL, so I guess I will be able to take a shower free of charge before heading into Singapore for some sightseeing Otherwise I would have gone for a swim at the airport and into town afterwards.

Comment

Then the answer is yes, you can access the SKL using your J TG BP in both T3 and T2

Comment

Do the SKLs have toothbrushes and mouthwash?

And can someone advise if T2 or T3's SKL is better for overnighting. Thanks!

Comment

Yes, they do have toothbrushes and mouthwash. T3's better as there's a portion at the back to lie down/sleep. A bit tacky, however.

Comment

Do any of the C SKLs have colour printing ?

Comment

Lounge dragon was quite lax today - i was at the entrance with 3 family members, and I only showed my C BP as they were a short distance behind. She only asked, "how many business?" I said,"3 biz, 1 Econ." and she let all of us in.

Comment

As a *G member in J am I allowed to guest a Y pax in?
                      Cabin Crew, takeoff stations...

Comment

Officially not, but usually if you show you're *G already with your J BP, you might get in

Comment

How about *G in F, will SQ allow me to guest Y/J pax to TRP?

Comment

Originally posted by jbflyer View Post
                            How about *G in F, will SQ allow me to guest Y/J pax to TRP?
                            First class lounge yes, TPR no

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Another champagne change...it's Delamotte Brut in the SKL T3 J side tonight.
                                /Desert Traveller

Comment

Working...
                                X