No announcement yet.

*A First Class triple dose to Venice: TG vs LH vs SQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting this TR, SQueeze! I especially enjoyed the Venice pics...quite an amazing place...

You are also the first person I know of who actually flew into VCE...most folks I know flew into Italy via some other city and then got to Venice by train or coach etc.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
      Thanks for posting this TR, SQueeze! I especially enjoyed the Venice pics...quite an amazing place...

You are also the first person I know of who actually flew into VCE...most folks I know flew into Italy via some other city and then got to Venice by train or coach etc.
      And I think I am also likely the only person who spent 5 days in Venice and the only one who flew across Eurasia up and down just to go to Venice? (well, almost just to Venice, I had a day in Florence).

It's an amazing Venice outside San Marco. Where I stayed, in the mornings, old men and women still stop on the street to chat, and laundry still hangs from house to house. It's a very charming and slow life.

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
        And I think I am also likely the only person who spent 5 days in Venice and the only one who flew across Eurasia up and down just to go to Venice? (well, almost just to Venice, I had a day in Florence).

It's an amazing Venice outside San Marco. Where I stayed, in the mornings, old men and women still stop on the street to chat, and laundry still hangs from house to house. It's a very charming and slow life.
        That is the right way to see Venice...no point just staying for a night, or worse as a day trip/tour...you really need time to explore the place...

Comment

Working...
        X