No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night MEL had it's first taste of the new interior with SQ217/8 being flown by SWU.

Wish I had been onboard. I have 4 77W flights over the next couple of months (SQ306, SQ327, SQ217 twice). Keeping my fingers crossed I could get lucky on one of them...

Comment

• ohhhh here's hoping it would be SQ217 on my flight next month

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ218 View Post
        ohhhh here's hoping it would be SQ217 on my flight next month
        Yup...just noticed I've got an SQ217 coming up in April. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Hopefully they debut on SQ16/15 soon. Time to give the Koreans and Americans a whole new level of comfort, convenience and technology. I'm sure they'll love it to the max!

Comment

• Hopefully, they operate SQ221 Singapore to Sydney in April!

Comment

• does anyone know how many planes are with new f?
              i know 9v swu has it - any other planes?

Comment

• Originally posted by ashgabata View Post
                does anyone know how many planes are with new f?
                i know 9v swu has it - any other planes?
                2 for the moment. SWU and SWV.

Comment

• 9V-SWW has started to show up on data records suggesting it might not be too far away from landing in Changi.

SQ217/8 has now seen 3 return services by SWU/V to MEL, so I have my fingers crossed I might score in the lottery real soon

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                    9V-SWW has started to show up on data records suggesting it might not be too far away from landing in Changi.

SQ217/8 has now seen 3 return services by SWU/V to MEL, so I have my fingers crossed I might score in the lottery real soon
                    Indeed, multiple postings show that it was flown to Victorville, CA for paint job a few days ago. Hopefully, we shall see her in SIN by April, then we'll have more opportunities to experience the new cabin.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                      Indeed, multiple postings show that it was flown to Victorville, CA for paint job a few days ago. Hopefully, we shall see her in SIN by April, then we'll have more opportunities to experience the new cabin.
                      The trend seem to be the flight for Wed morning ex SIN for SQ217. I can only spot it twice for 19/20 and 26/27 Feb for SQ217/218.

My flight later this month is on Monday

Comment

See her in SIN ? I thought aircrafts generally go to Victorville on a one-way ticket ?

I treated myself to a redemption P ticket in April on SQ319 from LHR to try the new first... is this flight still served on the new aircraft as it was 2-3 months ago ? If there are new routes opening but still only 2 aircrafts, are the daily SQ 308-319 still on with the new aircrafts ?

Comment

• is the new product on 637/638 just a rumour or confirmed?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ218 View Post
                            The trend seem to be the flight for Wed morning ex SIN for SQ217. I can only spot it twice for 19/20 and 26/27 Feb for SQ217/218.

My flight later this month is on Monday
                            Shucks...mine's on a Thursday in April. Never mind...I get to try it sooner or later anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Durian View Post
                              See her in SIN ? I thought aircrafts generally go to Victorville on a one-way ticket ?
                              That's what it says here: http://boeing-test-flights.blogspot....rlines_27.html

Comment

Thanks ! Indeed it makes sense that the dry weather there is as good for paint as it is for storage.

Any idea on my question for my LHR-SIN ?

Comment

Working...
                                X