Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTC on red eye flight

Hello

We have an upcoming red-eye flight to Narita on 14 Nov. Understand this is a sleeper service. Under the manage meal option, i saw the inflight menu as 'Hanakoireki' and 'Ala Carte'. But Supper selection allows me to also do BTC.

I'm a bit confused. Question is:

1) Is the inflight menu (Hanakoireki / Ala Carte) for breakfast?
    2) If I select supper = BTC ... Is it possible to eat it for breakfast instead because i can't imagine eating laksa at midnight and then go sleep immediately?

Originally posted by bubbles View Post
    Hello

We have an upcoming red-eye flight to Narita on 14 Nov. Understand this is a sleeper service. Under the manage meal option, i saw the inflight menu as 'Hanakoireki' and 'Ala Carte'. But Supper selection allows me to also do BTC.

2) If I select supper = BTC ... Is it possible to eat it for breakfast instead because i can't imagine eating laksa at midnight and then go sleep immediately?
    In business on longer flights like this, you can always choose to have your meal at a different time. Just inform the crew before they start heating up the meals, so they can keep your meal to be reheated at the time of your choosing.

Comment

I am greedy, so I usually choose 2 meals. BTC for supper and the breakfast menu for breakfast. Or, if you prefer, you can just have swap it around. The stewardess would usually come around usually just before take off and ask you how you would like you meals. Just let her know your preference and let them take care of the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles View Post
        Hello

1) you can choose it either immediately after take off or breakfast before landing
        2) no issues - let the crew know when they make their rounds.

im guessing this is SQ638 - the hanakoireki (and general meal service) is quite a lightweight option - only 1 bento box instead of the usual 2 for full meal service.

Comment

This is what was served SIN-NRT earlier this month.

Comment

Working...
          X