Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPS Arrival Immigration Queues

Hi,

Bali is a go-to spot for me when I need a break. I was just wondering if anyone had any anecdotal or updated info on the immigration queues?

IME things seemed to be alright last year even during the 7PM arrivals of SQ946, KL835 and the QR and empty during SQ942's arrival at 12PM.

However, we arrived at DPS on SQ942 and the fast-track guys weren't around. We were there for an hour. I've been asking friends and colleagues and they've mentioned similar experiences.

I poked around on Twitter and found a few photos of the lengthy queues in September.

Does anyone know why things have gone downhill off late or was I just getting lucky when the new terminal opened (visited in Nov, Dec, Mar and May to use leftover leave)?

If anyone has advice on which flights to take or other fast-track options, info would be appreciated!

MTIA
    The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Ask your hotel to arrange fast track services...

HSBC YQ also does it for their Visa Infinite members

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Ask your hotel to arrange fast track services...

HSBC YQ also does it for their Visa Infinite members
      Thank you, have explored both options.
      The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Did it work for you?

Comment

SQ940 has worked out well for me twice now. Leaves at a crazy 650am and arrives 935am but it's the first international flight in and there's never been a queue problem. I didn't even bother with the ABTC queue both times.

Comment

Working...
          X