SQ F Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ F Asia

I'm setting off tomorrow on my MR for 2007. Does anyone want me to write a trip report on 8 SQ F sectors including the New F and Regional F and Skysuite Routing is going to be BKK-SIN-CMB-SIN-HKG-SIN-CMB-SIN-BKK w/ lots of OZ and UA F inbetween.

Originally posted by fumitani
    I'm setting off tomorrow on my MR for 2007. Does anyone want me to write a trip report on 8 SQ F sectors including the New F and Regional F and Skysuite
    Yes please. Pictures would be great too.

Comment

post lots of pics please.

Comment

Yes, pics. But the one i'm really interested in seeing is the one with you and your pink shirt, not so much the flights

Comment

What about you and your pink shirt, sitting in SQ F?
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I'd like to second the motion.....Fumi in F wearing the Pink shirt.

Comment

I didn't bring my Pink Shirt with me Okay when I go to the states i'll go buy one and I'll promise you guys a picture of me in a skysuite w/ a pink shirt then

I'm lazy to write a trip report, but i'll do my best
              Last edited by fumitani; 5 January 2007, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Looking forward to see your trip report (and photos) fumitani
                "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Just met fumitani in the SKL F...and no, he wasn't wearing a pink shirt.

Comment

How about asking SQ for a pink PJ?

Comment

In the SKL F right now after my CMB flight. I'm tired now time to fly the New F Savage25 thanks for the lounge tip i've already done what you have told me.

Comment

I'll post my trip report (or should i say start typing) when I get back to Los Angeles. Right now in the SKL ICN F side

Comment

fumi, I hope one day you will get the opportunity to experience SQ F for the longhaul sectors (Regardless New F seat or skysuite). Not saying that with regional/shorthaul F, you will not maximize the experience or get the full benefits, but the longhaul F is where for many hours, you will get a comprehensive taste of what SQ F has to offer especiall in the sleeping department.
                          My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
                            the longhaul F is where for many hours, you will get a comprehensive taste of what SQ F has to offer especiall in the sleeping department.
                            Not sure I agree with that - I can experience the sleeping department of SQ F at home simply by lying on a bed with a box over my feet, the heating turned up slightly and some loud white noise playing in the background!

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                              Just met fumitani in the SKL F...and no, he wasn't wearing a pink shirt.
                              He is wearing this striped polo shirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X