SQ to operate for TZ on SIN-SYD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
    Really, would it have killed them to switch on the ancient Krisworld with it's limited selection and dark, fuzzy screens???
    Agreed the system is ancient but I think the cost is in the contents and how much they would need to pay so that is probably the factor

Comment

Originally posted by alian View Post
      Agreed the system is ancient but I think the cost is in the contents and how much they would need to pay so that is probably the factor
      Very true, I forgot all about that aspect of it.

Comment

I can't understand why they would kill the duty free?

Comment

I guess having Duty free would impact man power, also loading it on the plane would take effort and as mention the inflight magazine is not provided so there goes the Krisshop catalogue ... its quite a lot of effort to put in for a temporary measure and I would believe SQ probably thought the clientele would not workout economically

Comment

Seems like Scoot (TR) is chartering SQ again for flights to MEL and SYD.

SQ8205/8206 (SIN-MEL/MEL-SIN)
            SQ8231/8232 (SIN-SYD/SYD-SIN)

and seems like 9V-SVF again.
            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
              Seems like Scoot (TR) is chartering SQ again for flights to MEL and SYD.

SQ8205/8206 (SIN-MEL/MEL-SIN)
              SQ8231/8232 (SIN-SYD/SYD-SIN)

and seems like 9V-SVF again.
              also

SQ8233/8234 (SIN-PER/PER-SIN)

Comment

also

SQ8233/8234 (SIN-PER/PER-SIN)
                SVF on both those routes? Are they all daily? By the way you're saying it, they need at least 2 frames to take care of TZ's 3 routes, but correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                  SVF on both those routes? Are they all daily? By the way you're saying it, they need at least 2 frames to take care of TZ's 3 routes, but correct me if I am wrong.
                  Not sure if daily, but seems 9V-SVF and 9V-SRJ have been doing these flights consistently. 9V-SRL did like the odd 2 flights.

Comment

interestingly wonder why Scoot requires chartering SIA's metal for a number of days, as their s are all fairly new and less than 2 years old and don't think they needed any extended downtime for maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
                      interestingly wonder why Scoot requires chartering SIA's metal for a number of days, as their s are all fairly new and less than 2 years old and don't think they needed any extended downtime for maintenance.
                      Engines. I think. RR has been having problems with its engines.

Comment

Not sure if daily, but seems 9V-SVF and 9V-SRJ have been doing these flights consistently. 9V-SRL did like the odd 2 flights.
                        I see, that makes complete sense that it's not limited to just SVF. Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Working...
                        X