First Class Saver: Post your successful redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lyndonmaxewell View Post

Just redeemed 6X Savers on HKG-SIN for my entire family. It's an anomaly, but happy to make the sudden trip for my whole family for the experience! It's going to be a short party
    Wow, that's half of the suite cabin taken by your family. I guess that the load factor on suite class on that sector is very low, not many people want to pay Suite for a relatively short flight...

Comment

• Originally posted by lyndonmaxewell View Post
      Just redeemed 6X Savers on HKG-SIN for my entire family. It's an anomaly, but happy to make the sudden trip for my whole family for the experience! It's going to be a short party
      This is confirmed? Looks like it's still on the booking page...
      HUGE AL

Comment

• got 2 SQ 308 Suites Saver just before the devaluation

Comment

• How on Earth do you folk find First Savers on long haul flights?! Did you all make a pact with the devil or something

I have been spending months trying to search for one bloody roundtrip First Saver to anywhere in Europe and gave up...

Comment

• Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
            How on Earth do you folk find First Savers on long haul flights?! Did you all make a pact with the devil or something

I have been spending months trying to search for one bloody roundtrip First Saver to anywhere in Europe and gave up...
            I book as soon as my dates enter booking range (T-355 or thereabouts). Never had a problem getting 2 seats, worst case +/- 1-2 days on either side. SQ308 or 318 to LHR seem to be wide open around this time; conversely I've not seen availability on the other LHR options for a while - which forces an overnight connection flying ex-SYD unless we want to make an extra hop via MEL. Hey ho. Never had an issue with CDG when we needed it either and from most accounts ZRH also seems to be a pretty good bet.
            Last edited by KeithMEL; 31 March 2017, 10:48 AM.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• It was 12 months in the planning to try redeem Suites for our 10 year wedding anniversary and mission accomplished. Booked last June/July for later thig year

Comment

• Just got 2 savers LAX-SIN-CMB (one month out) for the wife and I - had to buy revenue biz for the kids and the return. Looks like we have 50% of the cabin on the 77W!

Comment

• I have a confirmed F class on SQ 2 and a wait-list on SQ 860 Suites.

May I know which is a better choice?

Comment

• Originally posted by vinvinz View Post
                    I have a confirmed F class on SQ 2 and a wait-list on SQ 860 Suites.

May I know which is a better choice?
                    I believe your trip is SIN-HKG.

I think most would say Suites is a better choice but then again this is only a 3hr plus flight so you might not get the full enjoyment of bed. I personally would choose based on timing in this case. The 2013 F is great product too (of course suites is better especially on long haul)

I'd keep trying for SQ860

Comment

• Originally posted by alian View Post
                      I believe your trip is SIN-HKG.

I think most would say Suites is a better choice but then again this is only a 3hr plus flight so you might not get the full enjoyment of bed. I personally would choose based on timing in this case. The 2013 F is great product too (of course suites is better especially on long haul)

I'd keep trying for SQ860
                      Yup yup, its a SIN-HKG flight only as I have a 0100hr CX flight later. Was thinking if a 12hr layover at CX lounge an overkill as I wanted to try suites.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinvinz View Post
                        Yup yup, its a SIN-HKG flight only as I have a 0100hr CX flight later. Was thinking if a 12hr layover at CX lounge an overkill as I wanted to try suites.
                        Well you could pop into the city to a few sights and bites but which ever the case do remember to enjoy yourself at the private room ya

Comment

• Yay, just got my SQ860 cleared! Although its gonna be a short flight, I have its gonna a great suite experience, with my Kyo-Kaiseki of course.

I think I will just stay within HKIA during my transit to explore the CX and QF lounges.

Comment

• Confirmed without being wailisted on First/Suite saver on SQ953 25 Dec, SQ231 26 Dec 2017, I guess very low demand people travelling on Christmas & Boxing day. Cheers!

Comment

• I got a confirmed F Saver reservation on SQ 318 SIN-LHR operated by a 777, with a waitlist on SQ 322. On most days, SQ 322's F Savers weren't even available for waitlisting as expected with it being the New Suites.
                              I dont expect to clear the waitlist, being a mere Elite Silver

Comment

• Upgrade saver on SQ308 from J to Suites cleared within 48 hrs of departure.
                                /Desert Traveller

Comment

Working...
                                X