checking in online with new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• checking in online with new website

I know there is a big thread about the website but this is more advice.

If you need to check in DO NOT login using your kris flyer numberas the website will error and you can not check in.

You have to just be a guest and checkin using the booking ref.

I have been trying all day and rang the customer service who told me how to do it.

Been getting very irate with this.

Must have happened recently. I checked in no problem a couple of days ago after logging in.

Comment

It may be as I have multiple people to check in under the booking.

Comment

Didn't try checking in this afternoon with my KF logged in and it worked perfectly. I was rather surprised.

Comment

I don't know the hamsters on power duty obviously cant handle multiple people on one booking, let alone all my details had vanished, my wife's passport information was wrong even though it stated it was completed so lucky I checked and so on.

I've spoken to the call centre twice today and I do feel sorry for them as its not their fault. The last lady I spoke to said she was happy when I spoke to her normally and when I said I bet you have had a load of irate people phoning etc she said she now expected every person ringing to rant at them so I was a pleasant change.

Comment

Working...
          X