Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahem, age is but a number

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      Ahem, age is but a number
      As with handphones and the waistline, the smaller the better - physically, mentally and spiritually.

Comment

• Hello all

hello friends

Comment

• Hello kuma.lk and welcome to the SQT family.

Comment

• dear all

have been lurking around and post some also but never formally introduce myself.

am a 38 year old financial professional (the one people hates nowadays) based in Singapore and only fly SQ on my travels be it personal or business (unless of course routes that Sq dont fly). To the extend my wife who last flew Sq more than a decade ago before knowing me and she has never flown other airline since knowing me

thanks all for the info posted, and thanks to these info, i manage to clock almost 1/2m krisflyer miles in 1 year and gonna spend it on a trip on J class to NYC next month!

Comment

• Originally posted by b777jubilee View Post
              am a 38 year old financial professional (the one people hates nowadays) based in Singapore
              What, you're not in the maritime industry? Won't fit in here then.

Welcome.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk

Originally posted by b777jubilee View Post

...i manage to clock almost 1/2m krisflyer miles in 1 year....
                Is that BIS or includes credit card? If BIS, my sympathies

..and gonna spend it on a trip on J class to NYC next month!
                Enjoy the Big Apple

Comment

• Hi all,

In my early 20s, and have been reading SQTalk for a while. Been flying around 80 sectors a year, so I thought it would be a good idea to sign up and meet more people!

Comment

• Originally posted by dfs24 View Post
                    Hi all,

In my early 20s, and have been reading SQTalk for a while. Been flying around 80 sectors a year, so I thought it would be a good idea to sign up and meet more people!
                    hi dfs24! I hope those are 80 short sectors! Welcome to SQT!

Comment

• Hi CarbonMan,

well. Not exactly short. More than half is mid haul. Good for the frequent flyer accounts but tiring.

Comment

• Hi!

I have been very enthusiastic abt airlines and reading TRs until now that i actually bothered to sign up for SQTalk. As for age, maybe it is better if i shall not reveal

Comment

• Originally posted by JonLee View Post
                          Hi!

I have been very enthusiastic abt airlines and reading TRs until now that i actually bothered to sign up for SQTalk. As for age, maybe it is better if i shall not reveal
                          There is nothing wrong with enthusiasm, as long as it restrained. It is very easy to get carried away, and we wouldn't want that.......

As for your age, don't worry about revealing that. I think most people could probably hazard a pretty educated guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonLee View Post
                            Hi!
                            Hello! Welcome to SQT!

Originally posted by JonLee View Post
                            As for age, maybe it is better if i shall not reveal
                            Sentences on their own can be revealing
                            Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                              There is nothing wrong with enthusiasm, as long as it restrained. It is very easy to get carried away, and we wouldn't want that.......

As for your age, don't worry about revealing that. I think most people could probably hazard a pretty educated guess.
                              Touché.

Comment

• Hi all, very glad to join this forum! Hope to contribute and learn more about SQ and flight related journeys.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X