Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Definition of "night" flight (for F amenity kit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarG View Post
    Should be PJ eligible flight.
    AFAIK all SYD flights are PJ & kits eligible.
    Thank you!

Comment

I'm travelling from LHR to SIN and I depart at lunchtime, I take it that I will get PJs and amenity kit as the flight is 12hours?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
        I'm travelling from LHR to SIN and I depart at lunchtime, I take it that I will get PJs and amenity kit as the flight is 12hours?
        Yes you'll get both.

It's a long flight and overnight!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post

Yes.
          The PJ is given not by day or nite flight but I think by the duration of the flight. My flight from syd to sin was day time and 7.5 hours flight ( leaving in the morning and arrived sin late arvo), and a PJ was given.

LHR-SIN amenities; If you are on new first class, it will be ferragano, otherwise it will be sothys.

Comment

Any idea if SQ637 on the 77WN will get the PJs in F? Considering it's a block time of 7h and 10 mins. Thanks!

Comment

Yes SQ637 is PJ eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                Yes SQ637 is PJ eligible.
                Thank you!

Comment

Any update to SQ F/Suite Class PJ/Amenity kit policy

Just curious if SQ is still doing the same PJ/Amenity kit policy, since I don't see them online anymore!

I wonder if SQ 12 SIN-NRT will have amenity kit/PJ!

On the same note, I remember that when I flew SQ 12 before A380, you only get one set of PJ/amenity kit in those through flights SIN-NRT-LAX. Does it still apply?

I wonder if flying SQ 26 SIN-FRA-JFK will yield one set or two sets of PJ/amenity kits?

Thanks,
                  Carfield

Comment

SQ12 SIN-NRT they will give you a PJ and an amenity kit. If you continue to LAX, they will give you a new set of PJ on NRT-LAX sector, but no amenity kit. That is the rule as far as I understand. Same thing for SQ26.

Comment

A data point for reference.

Travelled on SQ826 (SIN-PVG) redeye flight in F class and got a PJ & amenity kit.

Comment

Took this from another post (sorry can't remember which forum).
                        Singapore Airlines Amenity Kits are available only for:

a) Day flights between 0600hrs and 1800hrs, for flight durations in excess of 7 hours. SIN-NRT and SIN-HND are eligible; and
                        b) Evening flights between 1800hrs and 0600hrs, for flight durations in excess of 3.5 hours and which arrivals are after 0030hrs.

I have verified personally, SQ11 NRT-SIN, SQ12 SIN-NRT, SQ631 HND-SIN all have amenity kits and pyjamas.

Comment

hello , Could anyone tell if PJ and Amenity kit are available on J for A350,as no F for this aircraft (maybe for A350-1000,later) for flights to Amserdam?

Comment

Originally posted by Drkinder View Post
                            hello , Could anyone tell if PJ and Amenity kit are available on J for A350,as no F for this aircraft (maybe for A350-1000,later) for flights to Amserdam?
                            No PJ's for J. Unsure about the amenity though...
                            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Drkinder View Post
                              SQ does not provide either in J regardless of aircraft only F is given so if aircraft does not have F cabin it does not matter.

Comment

Can the PJs be brought home? I flew F last time but didn't bother asking. Paiseh

Comment

Working...
                                X