SQ B777 withdrawal thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
    Cos SQF has an F cabin which is needed. As soon as SWU & SWV start flying to LHR which frees up a standard 77W for DXB, which will free up a 73A with an F cabin, which in turn can replace SQF.
    ohhh i see ok then not long more

Comment

• 9V-SRI is re-registered and stored as N777UK, so maybe not going to Scoot afterall?
      Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Taken two Fridays ago. -SRI parked up by NC, still wearing 9V reg.

Comment

• Yes, we are expecting 4 more Boeing 777-200 to leave by March 2014 (including 9V-SQF). The 3 other planes will be the unrefitted SR* series, so the question now is, which are the planes leaving?

Source: SQ Annual Report 2013

Comment

• Well the non-refurbished SR* series aircraft left are SRF,G,H,J I'm guessing, so there'll still be 1 non-AVOD 772 in the fleet.
            The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
              Well the non-refurbished SR* series aircraft left are SRF,G,H,J I'm guessing, so there'll still be 1 non-AVOD 772 in the fleet.
              So you mean 9V-SRK and 9V-SRL has AVOD? I keep forgetting which ones have AVOD...

Comment

• Originally posted by FSJZ View Post
                So you mean 9V-SRK and 9V-SRL has AVOD? I keep forgetting which ones have AVOD...
                I have no actual information about cabins, but if you were to base it on where they fly to, SRF-SRL fly only to short-haul destinations like DPS, SGN, BKK.

SRM-SRQ fly to a very different set of destinations, such as PER, BOM, DEL, PEK, as well as some locals too.

Comment

• Originally posted by FSJZ View Post
                  SRJ,K,L have AVOD but are not refurbished.They have the same Y as the unrefurb 772ERs and older regional J.

I guess the 4 planes leaving would be SQF, SRF,G and H
                  Last edited by JonLee; 16 September 2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonLee View Post
                    SRJ,K,L have AVOD but are not refurbished.They have the same Y as the unrefurb 772ERs and older regional J.

Thanks for the clarification.
                    The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                      9V-SRI is re-registered and stored as N777UK, so maybe not going to Scoot afterall?

Wow interesting. Anyone knows what airline it is going to ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JonLee View Post

Thanks for the clarification!

To recap, the 5 planes to be leaving by March 2014 are:
                        9V-SQF (3 class, unrefitted, non-AVOD)
                        9V-SRF (2 class, unrefitted, non-AVOD)
                        9V-SRG (2 class, unrefitted, non-AVOD)
                        9V-SRH (2 class, unrefitted, non-AVOD)
                        9V-SRI (already left)

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                          Wow interesting. Anyone knows what airline it is going to ?
                          For now, we do not know which airline it is going to, but it is currently stored with Access Industries

Link: Access Industries

Weird though, this is the only plane that Access Industries has

Comment

• New corporate jet?

Comment

• N777UK was ferried to Anchorage, departing SIN at 1853 yesterday.
                              Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                                Apparently 9V-SRI is being transferred to Scoot.
                                Nope...
                                It seems ex- 9V-SRI is now N777UK, with its new owner being Access Industries. As per the link below, the bird was ferried SIN-ANC today.

http://www.skyliner-aviation.de/regd...LC=nav4&page=3

Then again Scoot is announcing another destination, which is almost impossible unless they add planes to their fleet or cut destinations (which have yet to be announced, if ever). Could another B772 with derated engines go over to TZ?

Comment

Working...
                                X