[HKG] - The 'New' Pier F Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HKG] - The 'New' Pier F Lounge

First visit to the recently reopened and fully refurbished Pier and I have to say this is indeed a very nice place. It has a nice spacious layout, plenty of large and comfortable chairs and a nice bar that you can sit at.

Of course The Pier being where it is not everyone can be bothered coming up this far unless the flights go from here so it is also rather quiet at the moment, which is another bonus.

I've visited several times now. I like. I justify the walk as exercise. It's not as far as you might think.

You neglected to mention also the free massages, decent shower rooms, and day suites - which to me are the big talking points.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      I've visited several times now. I like. I justify the walk as exercise. It's not as far as you might think.
      Same here, and I now always walk it from T2 to T3 or vv at Changi for the same reason and now rather enjoy it. But you know what some people are like.

You neglected to mention also the free massages, decent shower rooms, and day suites - which to me are the big talking points.
      Didn't get the chance to use any of those so didn't think right to comment. I have a few hours later tonight so may have a look...

Comment

Are the free massages only available in The Pier and not The Wing?
        HUGE AL

Comment

Massage rooms only in Pier F. Wing F has no such facility.

Comment

Working...
          X