Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego Land Johor

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a reliable and safe transport from Conrad SIN to Legoland and back? With minimal delays etc.

Will be a family of 3. Me , wife and a 8 year old daughter. Will be a day trip and be going back to Conrad after Legoland.

Anyone with experience with any of the private cars etc would be great to hear from you

probably go around 28th dec or thereabouts.

How long to take to go via bus vs private car?

Thanks.
    K.

From Conrad hotel, it's at best an hour each direction to/from Legoland plus border time. The border time can vary between 30min and 2-3hrs each way depending on timing.

Yesterday morning it took me an hour to get through, reaching the border at 7:20am and all afternoon on the return it operated at about an hour as well - the Causeway had a 2hr transit time, and yesterday was not a special day (holiday etc.). Congestion is almost always on the Singapore side.

I always drive over myself, not a rental car but there's plenty operators offering the service.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
      From Conrad hotel, it's at best an hour each direction to/from Legoland plus border time. The border time can vary between 30min and 2-3hrs each way depending on timing.

Yesterday morning it took me an hour to get through, reaching the border at 7:20am and all afternoon on the return it operated at about an hour as well - the Causeway had a 2hr transit time, and yesterday was not a special day (holiday etc.). Congestion is almost always on the Singapore side.

I always drive over myself, not a rental car but there's plenty operators offering the service.
      Thanks. So which day and times is best to leave Singapore and return to Singapore? I will probably go by private car like mysgtaxi.

Comment

You're planning to go on 28/12 which is a Fri and the last weekend of the year.

In my 4 years of weekly commute, I can tell you its going to be a longgggg wait at the border.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          You're planning to go on 28/12 which is a Fri and the last weekend of the year.

In my 4 years of weekly commute, I can tell you its going to be a longgggg wait at the border.
          Maybe go on 27th?

Or 1st or 2nd jan?

Comment

Originally posted by k3nnis View Post
            Maybe go on 27th?

Or 1st or 2nd jan?
            I would go 2 Jan when most people are back to work/school.

Comment

Get this app to estimate border crossing transit time:
              http://causewayjam.com/apps.html

Comment

Thanks everyone

How about for universal studio ? Don’t really matter?

Comment

Cross the borders today at a lull period. 7mins!

Comment

Lucky you!

I think I will try legoland on 2nd Jan. School started so maybe a bit better.....

Comment

As it should be...…

Wednesday morning ~7:30am it still took more than 30min on SG side and additional 5min on MY side across 2nd link. That for me is already a pretty normal queue but an hour later it was longer, which is also pretty normal.

Comment

Working...
                      X