MH Unveils New A380 Livery and Corporate Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH Unveils New A380 Livery and Corporate Image

Personally think it is much better than the current Philippines-themed livery, but it is really missing the red.

Thoughts?

Wow....I am speechless of how uglier and uglier the MH livery becomes. I really adore the old one with the cheatline. I thought the current (new) one is ugly but at least the Wau still looks good with the red colour mixed in.

Without the swoosh, this new(er) one with 1 single colour of blue now reminds me of the new FINNAIR livery which of course is very ugly. With the swossh, this new(er) livery reminds me of nothing but a very ugly livery where everything seems to be misplaced.

What has happened to the creative team that comes up with the special "Heliconia" livery?

Comment

The graphics are really rather ill-conceived IMO...

Comment

Sneak peak of the interior

https://plus.google.com/photos/11626...96529032160529

Comment

I wonder which portion of the designer's fees went into the 2011 RM2.52b loss?

I suspect not so much, given the artwork only probably cost RM3.40, looking at it.

Comment

Shades of same colour is cheaper to print then multi-colour ... for stationary.

Comment

This one is from flightglobal.

Still don't like it.... It looks really messy.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                The interior is nice. I do love the new colors inside the cabin. Now, why can't they do the same for the livery?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                  2-2-2 in J. Yawn.

Comment

Missing a dash of red. Not the nicest of liveries on the 380's but definitely better than the 'Golden Goose' one.

Comment

Originally posted by Calcjr23 View Post
                      Missing a dash of red. Not the nicest of liveries on the 380's but definitely better than the 'Golden Goose' one.
                      I disagree about this being better on the A380 than the one applied by the Golden Goose...The Golden Goose one is at least clean and has withstood time. This is just very messy. The colors on the engines also look messy and misplaced. Something is also not right with the way the swoosh ends or starts (depend on how you look at it) from the tail fin. I actually think that the current (not new) cheat line version will look quite nice on the A380.

Comment

Looks like a high-school project.

Agree that the interior at least has a decent colour scheme - although the seat is about half a generation behind. At least it does look like it goes fully flat.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                          Shades of same colour is cheaper to print then multi-colour ... for stationary.
                          BTW, its not blue. Its teal. In other words, smurf colour!

Its a rather islamic colour... its either that or green !

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                            2-2-2 in J. Yawn.
                            Agreed.
                            Anyone know anything about (new) F ?
                            F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post
                              Agreed.
                              Anyone know anything about (new) F ?
                              I know this: I got a pair each of J and F for LHR and SYD booked

Comment

Working...
                              X