The new SQ cabin classes - Discussion & speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icn.sg View Post
    I've not been on the new A380, so I can't confirm if the coat hook on the 2017 Y can be pulled or not. Are you saying the 2006 and 2013 Y seats are the same as the 2017 ones?
    Nope. Just speaking from experience having flown both the 2006 and 2013 cabin before.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
      Nope. Just speaking from experience having flown both the 2006 and 2013 cabin before.

But you replied to icn.sg when he/she said that apparently 2017 hooks could not be pulled, and said you thought you could pull them but referred to 2006 and 2013 products. Do you even realize how much baseless speculation and obfuscating posts you make? If you don’t have experience in, say, dentistry, you don’t say oh but I’m speaking from experience as an archaeologist digging up dinosaur teeth. Gosh. You’re not a kid anymore (I hope by now...)

It’s not a competition to make your handle appear on all the threads every day at SQtalk as the most recent poster, you know?

Comment

• I took sq856 this morning. I didn't find the seat/bed hard at all. In fact it's more comfortable and softer than the 2006/13 seat. The plane is also less noisy. The call button is very sensitive. Cabin crews appeared at my seat twice unintentionally.

Comment

Working...
        X