Congratulations, StarG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
    How abt a lounge meeting at the Pier/Wing? I need to be invited to get access right now
    Unlike the SIN SKL's, CX are generous in allowing access to those with OW status.

Comment

FRTW = fire retardent treated wood ... really!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        Fully robust Taiwanese Wine
        LMAO.....Sounds affordable too!

I knew I should have asked you for ideas before I posted!

What is the deal with some of our most loyal J and F pax suddenly going for the cattle car.......and on Traitor Air no less? Just a gentle remidner, this is SQ talk is it not? Sheesh....where are the mods when we need them?
        Last edited by Peter11; 31 January 2007, 12:23 PM.

Comment

On board the A333, the IFE is as what you described.
          I experienced this both on B-HLC (A333) and B-HOW (B744).

It was annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter11 View Post
            What is the deal with some of our most loyal J and F pax suddenly going for the cattle car.......and on Traitor Air no less? Just a gentle remidner, this is SQ talk is it not? Sheesh....where are the mods when we need them?
            Let's just call it unrequited love from the goose.

Comment

Let's just call it unrequited love from the goose.

Well, from the sound of things around here it seems the "goose is cooked".

Comment

Originally posted by Peter11 View Post
                Well, from the sound of things around here it seems the "goose is cooked".
                Well in this case, what's not good for the goose, is good for the Green Gander......

Comment

Brave StarG
                  And I am still a Green over at MPC...hopefully will make lowly Silver this year to enjoy my first experience at the Wing/Pier.
                  I thought I read somewhere here that you went to Australia on CX J?
                  You didn't go to the lounge at that time?

Comment

This serves as a warning to SQ that if they continue to disappoint loyal customers, they might defect to their possibly strongest competitor
                    Nah... I honestly think SQ does not care. It is about "SHOW US THE MONEY!" now. Flying CX Y to LAX and back is nothing. Even if I prove my defection by flying CX F to LAX several times a year (price of CX F is not much different than SQ C). They will perhaps think - oh well, just one lousy PPS gone, we've still got plenty of juicy business travellers to boost our earnings this quarter.

Comment

On board the A333, the IFE is as what you described.
                      Only newer CX aircraft has the handset IFE controller. The rest are those stuck on the armrest.

Comment

I miss CX F.

My first CX F experience

Comment

Well in this case, what's not good for the goose, is good for the Green Gander......
                          Or in other cases - the Red Rat...
                          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                            Nah... I honestly think SQ does not care. It is about "SHOW US THE MONEY!" now. Flying CX Y to LAX and back is nothing. Even if I prove my defection by flying CX F to LAX several times a year (price of CX F is not much different than SQ C). They will perhaps think - oh well, just one lousy PPS gone, we've still got plenty of juicy business travellers to boost our earnings this quarter.
                            StarG, it really depends on how many loyal PPS will do this.
                            I agree that there is still plenty of business (non loyal) traveller but you know.... loyalty est impayable . it's risky to build your entire business without a safe number of loyal customers.
                            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                              I thought I read somewhere here that you went to Australia on CX J?
                              You didn't go to the lounge at that time?

NOOOOOOOO!!! I got it upgraded only at the last minute at the gate (even though I had 4 hrs transit time, coming from SIN). I was fighting to get a lounge access...but those Traitor Air's agents were insistent

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                                Or in other cases - the Red Rat...
                                If it is what I am thinking it is, it one hell of a huge rat.

Comment

Working...
                                X