Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flamboyant 1 View Post
    Hi all,
    Thanks to jjpb3, I joined yet another travel forum...but I will be very busy the next few months and hopefully also years, thus do not expect to many posts. I am thankful for all information I receive and wish everyone happy and safe journeys around this wonderful planet.
    Best regards,
    Sebastian
    About time too..flamby

Comment

A little birdie told me that all the people are part of this club!

So how could I resist!!

Comment

Originally posted by AJLondon View Post
        all the people
        All the blue people?

welcome though! and to flambee too!

Comment

Welcome to SQT, AJLondon.

Comment

Welcome aboard, AJLondon!
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Wilkommen bei SQTalk herr Flamboyant 1 und herr AJLondon!

Comment

A little birdie told me that all the people are part of this club!

So how could I resist!!
                Oh no, he's found us....

Welcome to SQtalk AJLondon.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  Oh no, he's found us....
                  bwwwaaaahhhhaaaaa hhhaaaahhhhaaa

You do know what's left when you remove the "q" from sqtalker...

Comment

AJLondon Welcome

Comment

erm..... everybody rushing for the gate at the same time ala KUL when they make a boarding announcement for F,PPS and *G's?

Comment

Punishment is in order. My heart goes bonker again hearing the word "stalker."

Welcome ph-ndr. Are you sure ou don't want to take the new 77W very soon? A chance to use your latest photographic equipment.
                        Last edited by CGK; 24 November 2006, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                          Welcome ph-ndr. Are you sure ou don't want to take the new 77W very soon? A chance to use your latest photographic equipment.
                          Thanks!

Looks like I'm doing BGO-OSL-CPH-FRA-SIN-BNE-SIN-LHR-OSL-BGO over xmas, outbound 17-18th dec and back home early jan, with the SIN-BNE-SIN between christmas eve and new years for a quick hello to my mate there.

There was great availability on CDG-SIN on the days I saw the 77W, but with the new luggage disease raging rampant here in Europe as well, and poor connections from OSL to CDG I would have to overnight in France wich is about as appealing as a doing a root canal, so as much as I dislike FRA I'll go through there as LHR was not even for waitlisting.

I'm moving house, too, these days so I've been seperated from my Nikon backpack for a few weeks now, and I'm really feeling withdrawal symptoms here. If all goes well I'll be able to sneak a last minute SIN-NRT and back in F as a reward one of the days I'm in SIN. Otherwise I'm up for chili crabs or SIN chicken on the 19th to 24th of dec.

Of course all of this is pending the fact that I get all the furinture for my new dump delivered on time and I'm not getting stuck up here having to be moving over xmas.

-A

Comment

It's too bad you opt to miss the 77W... 17 or 18 Dec you could do MXP-SIN or CDG-SIN. And even Iknow how bad CDG is, but I would drag myself staying over night just for the sake of NEW C SEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                              It's too bad you opt to miss the 77W... 17 or 18 Dec you could do MXP-SIN or CDG-SIN. And even Iknow how bad CDG is, but I would drag myself staying over night just for the sake of NEW C SEAT.
                              MXP isn't an option, my fare lets me transit LH to SH in LHR/FRA/ZRH/CDG/CPH/AMS. And I'm so ticked off by the currnent paranoia that I'm simply refusing to have to go through a connection that isn't airside transit.

-A

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, Mr. F aka DeltaFlyingProf.

Comment

Working...
                                X