Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what I found! Pics from all over.. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I found! Pics from all over.. :)

In a small town called Ceres, on the R46 route some 100 km outside of Cape Town, at the one and only Shell gas station there

just HAD to take a pic and share it

haha

Comment

Now all you people who hate me for ruining your FFPs can order one of these from the interwebthingy and smash it to bits to make yourselves feel better

Comment

Our SQfg is just eagle-eyed.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Comment

Great find.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

lol I thought only North America had monster truck rally's

Comment

SQFG, did you manage to rent one of these from the CPT Hertz? Bulldozing your way through the wine country?

Wouldn't mind one of these to get me to work.

Comment

Just paying for the oil is probably gonna hurt. But I guess it would be fun to try this out in Brunei..
                  Life's A Bitch,
                  Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                    SQFG, did you manage to rent one of these from the CPT Hertz? Bulldozing your way through the wine country?

Wouldn't mind one of these to get me to work.
                    No, i don't think they had that as an option. We did get a Honda Civic though - don't tell the rental car company, but we had to go up the R356 road to get to the game reserve, and it was unpaved, and I don't think the insurance covers going off paved roads.

Will know if they find out what we've been up to when I return the car in 3 hours time I did get the local car wash to clean off as much mud as possible

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                      Bulldozing your way through the wine country?
                      Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      No, i don't think they had that as an option. We did get a Honda Civic though
                      An excellent bulldozer - just ask phaleesy!

Comment

Just thought I'd share some gems I've found over the last few months:

Rather hardworking chaps. They're open for a whole HOUR every day! - Taken at the Haagen Dazs restaurant in Patong Beach, Phuket

Comment

This was taken by a friend in BLR, I think.

Comment

Westin Tokyo's Knob

Poor chap must be overworked from last night's lusty activities.

Comment

Eat till you go blind!..... taken at sinkong tai chow in USJ (yes uncle JHM, that one)

Comment

Working...
                              X