X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhm View Post
    Depending on the flight, QF F serve Krug as well:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=968

(On my recent QF F SIN-LHR, they had Dom.)
    Ahhh...I did not know this... But then again, I haven't flown QF...
    HUGE AL

Comment

I've moved several posts from the 'makeup' thread here for housekeeping purposes.

KeithMEL
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
        I've moved several posts from the 'makeup' thread here for housekeeping purposes.
        Ahhh man, I was really enjoying that thread and all the tangents it went off to... hahahaha
        HUGE AL

Comment

gosh i never kinda valued this stuff. may be because i did not really fly f or j ... so anything i could buy on my own, you would recommend that is not too shabby, nor too expensive to try if champaign even tastes good to me?
          Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
            gosh i never kinda valued this stuff. may be because i did not really fly f or j ... so anything i could buy on my own, you would recommend that is not too shabby, nor too expensive to try if champaign even tastes good to me?
            Flip me a price per bottle (in US$ please) that you want to spend, and I'll come up with some recommendations for you.
            HUGE AL

Comment

Deutz, Tattinger, Bollinger all make very nice Champagne.

Comment

Working...
              X