Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share your passport stamps collection here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your passport stamps collection here!

Just for fun, I thought I'd create a thread for SQTalkers to post their pics of their colourful passport stamps! Whether you travel internationally every day or once a year, I'd love to see them

I don`t know about the colourful part as most stamps are just one colour, (normally black, blue, green or red) I had a two colour one for Taiwan. (Blue and red)

Comment

Perhaps flyKL also meant visa pages?
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Perhaps flyKL also meant visa pages?
        With all the electronic ones now you don`t get to may off those any more. But just to start things of I did find these passport stamps.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
          With all the electronic ones now you don`t get to may off those any more. But just to start things of I did find these passport stamps.

They look more like postage stamps than passport ones to me

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
            They look more like postage stamps than passport ones to me
            Was asked for colourful passport stamps and I give you colourful passport stamps... No pleasing some people.

SilverChris I am sure with all your taveling you can do better!

Comment

I have never been to Egypt, so I do not know we would get 'postage stamps' in the passport!

What were you doing in Egypt, Singapore Sling? Building bridges? Exploring the pyramids? Diving? Romancing Nefertiti? Tomb raiding? School trip?

Comment

Top secert misson, that is why I had so may stamps. Also fitted in some tomb raiding, (did not see Lara thou) but never got to the pyramids.

Comment

I have afew of those Egyptian stamps in my passport.... wait till I have some time then I will post...
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Multi-coloured visa pages are quite common I think. Flicking through my passports, I have them from Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia, Nepal, Turkey etc.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                      I have never been to Egypt, so I do not know we would get 'postage stamps' in the passport!

What were you doing in Egypt, Singapore Sling? Building bridges? Exploring the pyramids? Diving? Romancing Nefertiti? Tomb raiding? School trip?
                      Toppling governments!

Sshhh...

Comment

I was in KUL last weekend and they run out of the Visitor Form. So they put a "stamp" on my pasport also, which 1 part was taken out when I left KUL. Will try to post the pic here once I figure out how to post picture here
                        visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
                          SilverChris I am sure with all your taveling you can do better!
                          Hardly. Besides, mine aren't nearly as colourful as yours

I do have a a few postage stamps in my passport, pic coming soon.

Comment

Stamps from Morocco

Comment

did not want to start a new topic, just a quick question.

Is it possible to exit and re-enter airside once I had entered the departure hall? I'm not on transit just sort of stamp collecting.

If I didn't make my self clear, I mean: Departure immigration > Arrival Immirgation > Departure immigration (again). All within an hour perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X