The history, milestones, trivia and records commentary and proposals thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    So currently tied at 9 (by my reckoning)

17/07 Keith MEL do: KeithMEL, SuperJonJon, MilehighJ, StarG, SQFlyergirl, 9V-JKL, Fly4FreeJunior, UprightMan, Zvezda

25/02 Food Republic do: CGK, Jubilee777, Peter11, Sailaway75, SQFan, SQFlyergirl, StarG, 9V-JKL, ws8N
    Unfinished business......... Any challengers to this claim?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Unfinished business......... Any challengers to this claim?
      Don't think so.

Looks like StarG, you & I can lay claim to having been at the largest DOs

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        Don't think so.

Like all records, they're meant to be broken......... I hope there's a bigger one round the corner!

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          Don't think so.

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
            SQFG....maybe you can put records about most SQtalkers travelling on the same plane/flight???
            I stumbled on this old thread while searching for something else.

Anyway, aside from reviving a few old gems (and/or skeletons in the closet ), I'm pretty sure THIS record was broken sometime last year, ex-HKG.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
              I'm pretty sure THIS record was broken sometime last year, ex-HKG.
              Smashed actually.

We never bothered with an attempt on numbers but I seem to recall being able to count around a dozen in First for the Yam Sing led by a certain SQTalker about 2 minutes in on that BBC programme. If you consider all those in J and Y it will be quite a few.

In that BBC clip in addition to those SQTalkers there was, among others, Margie Logarta from Business Traveller and Mrs Nicolas Ionides.

Comment

Working...
              X