White PPS Club sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White PPS Club sticker

My daughter got a white PPS Club sticker on her boarding pass, checking in from SIN. Was this just a defective sticker or is SQ de-glamourizing the PPS stickers?

Another cost-cutting measure? Let's hope not.

Comment

I noticed last week that I got a yellow one and the QPPS ones looked white, maybe a bad print batch, maybe they're cheaper, my money would be on the latter.

Comment

If this is yet another 'smart' cost cutting measure, .

This and those plastic tags don't do much other than damaging the "PPS Club" brand image.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          My daughter got a white PPS Club sticker on her boarding pass, checking in from SIN. Was this just a defective sticker or is SQ de-glamourizing the PPS stickers?
          Sir, would you mind please to post the picture of it? Just for clarity.
          Thank you.

Comment

Will post it when I get home.
            For now, enjoying Conrad at Bali.

Comment

Well, all the pps stickers that I got on my BP recently still look somewhat silverish to me.

Comment

I am at the SKL F lounge right now. Checking in from SYD this morning, I have a Silver Stickers on both of my BP.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post
                  Sir, would you mind please to post the picture of it? Just for clarity.
                  Thank you.
                  Here they are... on the left is the regular (old?) one and on the right is the white (new?) one.

Comment

Here they are... on the left is the regular (old?) one and on the right is the white (new?) one.
                    So sad indeed, if this is happening. I mean white sticker to follow the white BP uniformity among the StarAlliance? Please don't do that SQ. Let's NH has its own white BP. I want my Red - Blue - Green from SQ and I want my Red - Yellow from LH.

If the QPP sticker is white, what color will be for TPP?

Comment

Yellow in the cheapest possible shade?

Comment

StarG, I get the 'silver background with navy logo' PPS sticker (as shown on your right picture) for ex-LHR and from SIN. Have never come across the left pic 'black logo' sticker before.

Have seen them since early 06. The 'old ones' were on a navy background.
                        Last edited by SQFAN; 17 December 2006, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Is it just me or does it seem that the silver/black sticker isn't as sharp-looking than the white/blue one? Honestly, to me at least, if they put some sort of a frame around the sticker, I think it would look pretty good.

Comment

What are these stickers for anyway? *daft question*

Comment

Originally posted by quik!
                              What are these stickers for anyway? *daft question*
                              To let its staff know that the BP holder is a PPS member. It's hard to tell quickly otherwise (unless you have the special Solitaire BP).

Comment

Working...
                              X