No announcement yet.

Citibank PremierMiles card (SIN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I see.. Hmm.. Maybe I will convert them if I cannot hit the required mileage in time.. Hopefully I can accumulate the balance mileage by flying instead.. But thanks a lot for enlightening me..

Comment

I just got this card. Hopefully I can spend enough for more flight upgrades.

Comment

Question to those who have it....

Which 50+ airlines can you redeem? I couldn't find it on their website (maybe I'm blind)

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          Question to those who have it....

Which 50+ airlines can you redeem? I couldn't find it on their website (maybe I'm blind)
          Good question........ I've never seen the 50+ airlines listed anywhere too. Maybe someone who has called them up or done a redemption can enlighten us?
          Anyway I've always assumed I'll be redeeming Krisflyer miles. Hmmm....maybe I can consider an alternative.
          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
            Good question........ I've never seen the 50+ airlines listed anywhere too. Maybe someone who has called them up or done a redemption can enlighten us?
            You can only transfer/convert Citi miles to the following FFP only:

SQ KrisFlyer (Star Alliance)
            TG Royal Orchid Plus (Star Alliance)
            CX Asia Miles (One World)
            NW WorldPerks (Sky Team)

If you noticed, all the 3 major alliances are represented. And don't forget the individual partnerships which the particular airline might have which is not part of the alliance. E.g. you can transfer your Citi Miles to NW WorldPerks miles and do a redemption with Malaysia Airlines (not Skyteam yet).

Whether is it 50+ airlines, I will leave it to you to do your math....

Comment

Thanks aerosmith Doesn't seem such a great card then

Comment

Thanks aerosmith Doesn't seem such a great card then
                Ya, if we can get miles for only 4 FF programs, then it's a bit deceptive for them to advertise that we can get assess to 50+ different airlines.

Anyway, for me I will still convert the points into Krisflyer miles.
                Last edited by upright man; 3 December 2007, 11:12 AM. Reason: spelling
                J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

I suspect that Citibank will do a miles conversion to any airline FFP that has an agreement with Citibank cards worldwide.

Comment

Just got off the phone with Citibank and its the 4 that aerosmith mentioned

Comment

Not a lot of Airlines but thankfully SQ is in the list..

Comment

Just got off the phone with Citibank and its the 4 that aerosmith mentioned
                        So much for my idea of crediting to BD then...

Anyway I have just gotten round to signing up, as it's still a better KF earning ratio than the PPS Amex.

Comment

I've just called Citibank today (18 April) to request for a conversion to KF miles. The person on the phone says it may take up to 4 to 6 weeks ! Hope it's not so long cos I wa planning to use the miles earlier.
                          Anyway, will keep everyone posted on how long the conversion takes.
                          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Fingers crossed for a speedy conversion upright man - mrs nickbot and I are in the same boat at present, awaiting a PriorityClub transfer

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                              Fingers crossed for a speedy conversion upright man - mrs nickbot and I are in the same boat at present, awaiting a PriorityClub transfer
                              LOL, the wait is agony, isn't it ? Where are you and Mrs Nickbot travelling to with the miles ? (KF miles ?)
                              J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

I received my miles on the 3rd working day after calling Citibank to request for a conversion
                                ________
                                BONG
                                Last edited by rockie111; 17 March 2011, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X