Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One year after PPS Changes. Any comments? Suggestions? Expectations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Hand written BP doesn't mean it's an upgrade.
    Sometimes happening for LMC, i.e last minute change. For example, on CGK-SIN. Since a J pax was booked on flight 957, and he requests for 955 which is fully booked. The pax arrives early enough, and waits at the lounge. SQ can just write the BP quickly and rushes him to the earlier flight when there is one empty seat.
    I think you meant that hand written BP doesn't always mean it is an upgrade?
    Yes, that is correct.
    My post was talking about crew treatment to upgraded pax (with normal printed BP or handwritten BP).

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
      My post was talking about crew treatment to upgraded pax (with normal printed BP or handwritten BP).
      My post was to clarify the readers that the handwritten BP is not always an upgrade (back to the post by darzee.)

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        The crew doesn't know your booking class.
        On the manifest, the crew will see the list of involuntary upgrade as well as involuntary downgrade.
        So, they do know if you are an op-up? But not if you were on an upgrade award?

Comment

• Originally posted by TerryK View Post
          So, they do know if you are an op-up?
          An op up is an involuntary upgrade, right? So, it should be there.

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
          But not if you were on an upgrade award?
          Normally, the manifest doesn't show that. Unless there are other remarks attached to the manifest.

Comment

Working...
          X