Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for a week in and around Osaka?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
    Just let me know and i'll do some advance seraches for the special places They keep changing because the police crack down on these special places
    I'll be in Tokyo on Feb 24th-March 2nd
    I should be in Japan between 28 Feb and 7 Mar but I don't know where yet. CX have availability to KIX, NGO, NRT and FUK. I've been to each of them before and am going again to Japan in early April.

I'll let you know should you need to do any special research in Osaka or Tokyo.

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
      I'll be thinking about Sakuras and Onsens while eating pork knuckles in Germany...
      Eisbein ? We ordered this once in Hamburg and it was humongous! A world apart from Japanese cuisine I think.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        I should be in Japan between 28 Feb and 7 Mar but I don't know where yet. CX have availability to KIX, NGO, NRT and FUK. I've been to each of them before and am going again to Japan in early April.

I'll let you know should you need to do any special research in Osaka or Tokyo.
        Enjoy your visit and hope that you'd get nice blooms of sakura all over. Let us know of any special must visit and must eat spots, huh?

Originally posted by jhm
        Eisbein ? We ordered this once in Hamburg and it was humongous! A world apart from Japanese cuisine I think.
        Yeah... German and Japanese dining approach seems quite opposite. But both are quite enjoyable. I'd be happy with a big chunk of German roast washed down with a huge beer. Also as happy with a few morsels of really good sashimi washed down with sake. Elated if I can have both... haha.

Comment

Japanese need their Hanami (party under Sakura trees at night when fully bloomed. Drink + Dance + Eat) It's not crazy they are INSANE!
          I know, I enjoyed 18 years of craziness !

Comment

Originally posted by QSG View Post
            I know, I enjoyed 18 years of craziness !
            How about a write-up and pics? Haha... love to see what goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              Much prefer Schweinshaxe as the skin is crispy... but it is oh so sinful!!
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                Much prefer Schweinshaxe as the skin is crispy... but it is oh so sinful!!
                I will definitely be sinking my teeth into one... haha...

Comment

Working...
                X