Which lounge in BKK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which lounge in BKK

We booked a SQ F class tix using UA miles, but from BKK to DPS we are on a THAI flight that has only biz class. What lounge do we use. Can you use a F lounge if you "paid" for it but the plane sticks you on Business class? Thanks

It is based on your booked cabin. This, you have aceess to C lounge.

Comment

The only way you get F lounge access at BKK when departing in J is if you arrive in TG F and depart in TG J. As SQ LPP says, you will have access to the TG J lounges, and the SKL.

When you say you are on an SQ F ticket that can't be for SIN-BKK anyway as they have withdrawn F from BKK.

Comment

We were originally ticketed in F class on SQ 970 before SQ decided to change the aircraft to a two class leg. I think that stinks to have three out of our five legs business class when we are "paying" for first class. I think if you're paying for first you should get all first class lounge access. The Tix stub should read what you are paying for- not what you are sitting in.

Comment

I agree it's annoying when they downgrade after you've booked. However, you wouldn't have got F lounge access for BKK-DPS anyway if your arrival into BKK is on SQ.

Comment

Working...
          X