Is C worth the fare or the miles??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is C worth the fare or the miles??

Guys, I used to fly SQ C a lot to LHR either buying or upgrade. Now since they change to A3800 the fare from Jakarta already hit 6300 USD from used to be 4250 USD. So raised above 2000 USD. I wonder if it is worth to buy or even pay by miles 90000 miles required, from 45000 miles. Need your advice...

I confirmed in Economy seat.

many thanks....

its a question only you can answer isn't it? heh.

there's always SQ308, or SQ318 on Tues, Thurs and Sat from july onwards if you want to continue flying in C class on a 744.

it'll probably mean you having to spend a night in singapore the night before but something has to give no? after all its a 13+ hour flight SIN-LHR

Comment

I only take SQ to LHR in C if I need the PPS Value to achieve status requalification as required. Otherwise, I will consider other airlines which provides better value per buck on the LHR run.

The SQ ticket in terms of cost-benefit ratio is getting higher and that is not that I disliked SQ in anyway. When it comes to service they are still top. I do find in terms of services, the gap with other airlines are becoming smaller. Jet Airways give me better service to India although I must say that on the odd times I fly economy class, usually SQ treats me better as a PPS (a devalued status these days).

Comment

I never fly A380 before, so plan to try it out for a long journey. This is the only aircraft left from SQ that I never fly with it.

Comment

Working...
        X