Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y Class Menu FRA-JFK-FRA

Hi All

Does anyone know the current Y class menu for this flight as I am flying this sector in Feb

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=254 (for FRA-JFK SQ26)

&

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=255 (for JFK-FRA SQ25)
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Hi Pinkfloyd,

How are the seats holding up in Y (747-400)??

Was the flight full???

Flying in July FRA-JFK-FRA.

Cheers
      SQ1

Comment

The menu was not posted by me, but the last time I did SQ26 (on the SIN-FRA sector) was about 3-4 months ago.

Seats were still good but of course being the 744 they were still using the old Krisworld system (which I do not mind really) but the screens would seem a bit small if you are used to those on the 77W / 380!

Flight in Y was full-ish (around 95%), not sure about loads in J or F though...

Sorry won't be doing the FRA-JFK sector anytime soon (last time I travelled to the states was almost 10 years ago!!!) and if I do SQ25 or 26, it would definately be between Europe and Asia....
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Cheers Pinkfloyd

Comment

yes yes, as the one posting the menu, the flight loads were rather good near X'mas season, but i'm unsure what will it be like for your july trip.

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
              Flight in Y was full-ish (around 95%), not sure about loads in J or F though...
              My booked flight SIN-FRA SQ26/5 in April 2010 shows 17 passengers in J and FRA-SIN with only 9. Almost all are in the upper deck.

Sorry - no idea about F or Y or the sector to NY (Sorry SQ1).

Due to code sharing, even if the seat select screen shows many empty seats, it will suddenly change dramatically nearer to departure date esp in Y.

I was on the 744 recently from Christchurch to Singapore and yes, the screen looked so tiny and dated with lousy resolution (and scratched). I guess I am spoilt by the 77W... haha... Anyway, like Pinkfloyd, I didn't really care as I usually entertain myself in slumberland...zzzzz.... but if entertainment is important, switch over to the 77W for the FRA-SIN leg if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
                switch over to the 77W for the FRA-SIN leg if possible.
                I'm on 77W both legs SIN-FRA-SIN

Cheers
                SQ1

Comment

Originally posted by SQ1 View Post
                  I'm on 77W both legs SIN-FRA-SIN

Cheers
                  SQ1
                  Good choice.

Comment

Working...
                  X