SQ B777 withdrawal thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are the a/c stored at VCV still on SQ's books, or are they a/c which have been returned to their leasing companies?
    Have a look at the FY0910 Annual Report, SQ classifies the fleet as "operating fleet" and not "entire fleet".

So while -SQA is not reflected on the AR, it's still 9V plated according to the CAAS register '

Likewise for the other 2 744s

Comment

• 9V-SQA is out of VCV -- back to SIN................

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
        9V-SQA is out of VCV -- back to SIN................
        SQ788 ETA 1707 hrs

Comment

• Anyone know the future holds for -SQA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
            9V-SQA is out of VCV -- back to SIN................
            Welcome back!

Anyone knows what it is doing back here?

Picture taken just after 5pm today.

Comment

• I'm told that 9V-SQA is one of eight derated 777-200ERs to be sold to CX.

Comment

• Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                I'm told that 9V-SQA is one of eight derated 777-200ERs to be sold to CX.
                Does SQ have 8 spare 772s to be sold? Will that affect SQ schedule?

Comment

• Nice to see SQA back but I'm wondering which airline she's destined for next?

Comment

• 9V-SQA seen here arriving on 29/8 back from VCV under flight number SQ788.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerryK View Post
                      Does SQ have 8 spare 772s to be sold? Will that affect SQ schedule?
                      There are four more A330-300s to be delivered this year. Then no more new aircraft (except eight WhaleJets to replace the remaining seven JumboJets) until the 787-9s start arriving in 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by sealalula View Post
                        9V-SQA seen here arriving on 29/8 back from VCV under flight number SQ788.

sealalula perhaps you should at least cite where this came from.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsssaero View Post
                          Agreed. Looks verrry clean to me for a plane which just spent some time at VCV. I would expect the paint to have faded a bit, as it does on other aircraft which sit out in the sun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. HFH View Post
                            Agreed. Looks verrry clean to me for a plane which just spent some time at VCV. I would expect the paint to have faded a bit, as it does on other aircraft which sit out in the sun.
                            I believe that wsssaero is refering to whom/where the picture was extracted and give due credit to the photographer/site as opposed to where the aircraft was from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. HFH View Post
                              The picture paints it in a very nice light. I just saw her 20 minutes ago in the flesh near the south cross where she's parked.. looks in not very good shape,

Comment

• Originally posted by wsssaero View Post
                                Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                                I believe that wsssaero is refering to whom/where the picture was extracted and give due credit to the photographer/site as opposed to where the aircraft was from.
                                Indeed, and as I have a good idea as to where that photo has come from I look forward to sealalula confirming they have permission to use it.

Comment

Working...
                                X