Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y Class Meal - Starters?

Dear All,

Recently, I took a 3 hours SQ flight in EY. Found the serving tray seems smaller. Based on my memory (which can be faulty at times), I remembered starters such as a small salad serving was provided. I don't see it there anymore. Have SQ deleted this item? I also find that the main course serving looks tiny.

Am I right in that starter has been taken off the menu?

Cheers.

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
    Dear All,

Recently, I took a 3 hours SQ flight in EY. Found the serving tray seems smaller. Based on my memory (which can be faulty at times), I remembered starters such as a small salad serving was provided. I don't see it there anymore. Have SQ deleted this item? I also find that the main course serving looks tiny.

Am I right in that starter has been taken off the menu?

Cheers.
    A friend took DPS-SIN today. She said she had salad and dessert.
    She remembered that last week when she took the flight to DPS, her brunch had fruits appetiser and coffee caramel dessert.
    If you look up the SQ Y Menu thread, the flight to/from SGN has no appetiser. It's about 2 hours flight, shorter than to/from DPS or BKK. And it has been this way for awhile.
    So, may I know which flight did you take?
    Last edited by SQ LPP; 19 December 2008, 12:22 AM. Reason: Found more answer from SQ Y menu thread

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      A friend took DPS-SIN today. She said she had salad and dessert.
      She remembered that last week when she took the flight to DPS, her brunch had fruits appetiser and coffee caramel dessert.
      If you look up the SQ Y Menu thread, the flight to/from SGN has no appetiser. It's about 2 hours flight, shorter than to/from DPS or BKK. And it has been this way for awhile.
      So, may I know which flight did you take?
      The flight to Hanoi.

Comment

Working...
      X