No announcement yet.

SQ12 SIN-NRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F lobster thermidor is different than C slipper lobster. I think the difference is in the type of lobster. So the F lobster would be normal size of lobster. I find it too creamy, too cheesy, too much mushrooms for ex-SIN.

From DFP's trip report, the lobster thermidor ex-SFO looks better than the one ex-SIN. I can see lots of lobster meats and not flooded with creamy mushrooms.

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
    For the main dish, my friend and I had booked the cook. He had chosen the Lobster Thermidor:

Yum!!!

And here is the old picture of lobster thermidor ex-SIN. The mushrooms were more than what was shown in the picture below:

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      Too creamy and tiny.
      Less cream and large would be good then ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        You mean like this one? Not too creamy (don't see big mushrooms) and larger size of lobster!

Comment

Talking about lobster thermidor?? I had one in C, ex Singapore, but forgot the destination....

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
            No Luger for you unless you're sharing it with us across the table!
            Luger's full the whole weekend! I had palpitations thinking that I might not get to eat it during this trip. Fortunately, we're now set for Monday lunch.

Question regarding your SQ menu, which mains did you go for?
            Trust me, I did consider it. Even reserved the $271RT AA + 30k miles (upgrade), but alas, I'm buried in paperwork.

There are other ways to get into Luger's...

And my goodness woman, you sure are asking a lot of questions. I've updated my menu with pics of what I ate. Please keep in mind we had turbulence the ENTIRE journey. It was rough! The LSS actually had to push me to eat the fresh eggs (cooked perfectly) upon descent as my stomach was in knots.

I must say, that a certain boxer/actor in our cabin had no troubles at all.

But I actually like creamy, cheesy and mushroomy, so might be quite a good choice for me actually.
            I'm surprised Mr. Naughty didn't jump all over this comment.

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            But I see jhm got his jabs in.
            HUGE AL

Comment

view, how was your BTC lobster?

Mine was very nice, I'd only booked it the night before so at check-in there was a note that there was insufficient time, but I must say it came through very tasty. It's a dish I like, that being said.

I found the portion size perfect for me, as the other courses were very nice as well and I ended up being very full at the end. Several top-ups of the Charles Heidsieck also helps in attaining that full feeling I think

Comment

Btw, here is a pic of the BTC lobster I had in C on SQ12:
                Last edited by view; 15 March 2009, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X