A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loldude333 View Post
    77E used to sub A345???? That's news to me! Westbound due to the headwinds probably.
    Happened for a very short period of time when 2 A345s were in MX back in 2006 IIRC.
    Nonstop SIN-LAX. Tech stop in TPE on the return.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      Happened for a very short period of time when 2 A345s were in MX back in 2006 IIRC.
      Nonstop SIN-LAX. Tech stop in TPE on the return.
      Sounds like news to me. I did not know this; not sure how one would imagine being in a 772ER for that long.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
        Sounds like news to me. I did not know this; not sure how one would imagine being in a 772ER for that long.
        Yeah especially given that the A345s only had Exec Y or J. Not sure how the passengers were seated. Probably Y was empty, which would've helped weightsaving.

Comment

• SQ doesn't seem to be in a hurry to have 9V-SMO delivered. There has been no activity since her Second Flight on 30 May.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
            SQ doesn't seem to be in a hurry to have 9V-SMO delivered. There has been no activity since her Second Flight on 30 May.
            Anyone have a clue what's up with SMO? A little surprised little to no activity til now asking this. SMN was delivered last month. How many are scheduled for this month and so on?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
              Anyone have a clue what's up with SMO? A little surprised little to no activity til now asking this. SMN was delivered last month. How many are scheduled for this month and so on?
              9V-SMO (F-WZGR) went on her 3rd test flight yesterday (08JUN17).
              Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Finally some activity for 9V-SMO with her Third Flight yesterday. Hopefully a move to the Delivery Centre will take place shortly.

Comment

• Only 9V-SMO is scheduled for delivery at the end of this month. 9V-SMP should have her First Flight next week but she is still unpainted. So, she should only be delivered sometime in July.

9V-SMQ is painted and currently undergoing cabin fit. She looks like an August delivery though I wouldn't rule out an end July delivery.

9V-SMR is assembled but is neither painted nor has had her cabin fitted. September or October is probably when she will be delivered.

The rest of the SQ A350s are still unassembled.

Comment

• 9V-SMP (Msn122, F-WZFC) doing her pre-first flight tests.

Comment

• 9V-SMO has moved to the Delivery Centre. Delivery could take place next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                        Confirmed: Munich is the next A350 destination.
                        LH resuming MUC-SIN in Summer 2018, also with the A359. http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15842

Comment

• 9V-SMP has performed her First Flight.

Comment

• 9V-SMO is displaying her Final Registration. Delivery looks like this weekend.

Comment

• When will the A350s with the regional configuration start being rolled out?

Eagerly waiting for them to replace the a330s

anyone has any idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                                9V-SMO is displaying her Final Registration. Delivery looks like this weekend.
                                9V-SMO is scheduled to arrive in SIN on Sunday (18JUN17) with STA: 0915.
                                Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Working...
                                X