NW 28 NRT-SFO (Pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW 28 NRT-SFO (Pictures)

Here are some pictures of the cabin of A330.
    Configuration 2 - 2 -2. 3 rows in front cabin, galley, and another 2 rows of World Business Class.

In the last picture, you will see how difficult a pax by the window to go out to the aisle.
    Last edited by CGK; 21 March 2007, 04:16 PM.

Thanks for sharing the pictures Mr. CGK.
    Lots of progress since we first met. Now very digital and cyber.

Comment

Nice pictures, CGK

This is my first time seeing NWA's World Business Class
      "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Is NW's World Business Class considered the best among US carriers' business class products?
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I haven't flown NW up front so can't comment but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by CO's BusinessFirst (is that correct ?.) on NRT-EWR-MAN about 18 months ago.

Comment

Thanks, CGK! Did you find the headrest uncomfortable? Its looks like an afterthought in the seat design

CO BusinessFirst is considered to be the best of the US carriers' business class products. Was talking to someone in UA revenue management who readily admitted that as well.

Comment

Head rest was okay for me. The problem was the sliding while sleeping even when not fully angled-flat. Also the seat is too hard for me and too narrow.
              I don't mind to fly on this again, as long as I don't have to wait at NRT for long. NW WorldClub is nothing even compare to UA RCC. No shower.

Comment

Working...
              X