[BKK] TG Royal First Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    In BKK there is TG Spa Lounge across from the TG First Lounge before the security towards D gates. With SQ F BP, you can not use the TG Spa Lounge.
    Thanks, much appreciated!

Comment

Does anyone know if the TG F lounge and Spa for F PAX in BKK are both open 24hrs?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
        Does anyone know if the TG F lounge and Spa for F PAX in BKK are both open 24hrs?

Cheers.
        Just been at TG F Spa on Apr 2, it's open from 5.30AM. Dunno what time they are closed.
        Being at the airport at 5AM for 8AM TG600, I must wait at TG F lounge untill 5.30AM. The staff there made sure that I'll be the Spa first client when they're open.

Comment

A few recent pics

Was there yesterday - am very impressed with the execution of this lounge. Everything you need - and doesn't feel crowded

Comment

Comment

Indeed it is a very nice First Class lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                and doesn't feel crowded
                It looks like you were in there during the daytime hours. It was jammed packed when I entered during transit during the evening hours leading up to my flight departure to JNB two months ago. I assume the high volume was caused by TG's stream of flights heading to Europe during the late night hours. But coming back during transit in the morning hours it was much quieter.

And regardless, yes it is a very nice lounge atmosphere, food selection, amenity-wise.
                My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Are LH F pax allowed into the TG RFL?

Comment

Any Star Alliance F departure passenger is allowed into the TG F lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                      Any Star Alliance F departure passenger is allowed into the TG F lounge.
                      Thanks for the clarification - much appreciated!

Comment

Here's one for ya:

Are ROP Gold members flying in Business on a *Alliance airline other than TG allowed in the Royal First Lounge? Can they bring a guest?

Mr. Megatop is ROP Gold. I am ROP Silver. We're flying LX J to SIN.

Very nice pics. Lounge looks quite nice-- better than SKL F in T3.

Comment

Nevermind. Found the answer upthread:

Originally posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
                          Not even TG ROP Gold can get into the F lounge, when flying on TG in C!
                          Unless it has changed recently, that is.

Comment

A quick question.

If I'm flying out on SQ F, and my parents are leaving on TG C similar departure time, am I allowed 2 guests at TG's F Lounge at BKK?

Comment

No, only 1 guest is allowable per F ticket. I don't think the Lounge Dragon will allow it... but who knows, they might... it is BKK after all

Comment

Yeah, thats what I thought. I'll report back if we get past the lounge dragons.

Comment

Working...
                                X