No announcement yet.

[ZRH] "New" Swiss First and HON Circle Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good question. Bear in mind that they will also open a new SEN lounge (the refurbished old F lounge). I guess *A F pax will be able to use the SEN lounge, or even the new F lounge.
    Before the new F lounge opened *A F pax had access to the F lounge. I tried it this summer when I was flying TG F ZRH-BKK.

Comment

I will take TG F ex-ZRH very soon. I will post about the lounge access. But I don't think I will be able to go to this new Swiss lounge.

Comment

Greetings from Swiss First Lounge at ZRH.
        I am taking TG F and was directed to this lounge or the Bellevue (nothing compare to the Swiss First Lounge of course).
        Now I wonder to where SQ F pax will go.

Lunch:
        - Salad and bread
        - Salmon and potato
        - Macaroni and brocolli
        - Meat and mushroom

Champagne:
        - Taittinger Prestige Rose
        - Saint Evremond

Comment

Rose Taittinger and the warm lunch meals buffet

Last edited by SQ LPP; 20 May 2008, 01:40 AM.

Comment

First Class and HON Check-In Lounge

Opens at 5:30am. I took the train at 5:02 from Hauptbanhof. Thus, had to wait a bit before this special check-in lounge opens.

Comment

Early Morning Offerings

I am not so sure when the lounge officially opens. The elevator to the lounge did not work before 6am. I took the stairs to go up. It was completely empty. Three staff at the desk, and the buffet lady and guy. They don't serve you, according to the lady. It's a buffet.
              Here are what's available when I was there.

Comment

Comment

Somehow I prefer the look of the LX FCL to the LH ones, from these pics the LX lounge looks more edgy and less formal. IIRC the LX FCL has a chauffeur service like the LH FCT if you depart from terminal E?
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I can't tell the difference of both. The style and design for LH F as well as LX F seems too similar, especially the sofa (except the lounger at LH F).
                    The food and drinks for LH F seems having more varieties.
                    FRA LH F staff seems more eager to serve, but not for LX F here. Well, I was at LH F MUC today, and the staff was not eager to serve like in FRA.

Regarding driven to the plane, yes, I was driven today all the way to the remote airplane parking. But for Terminal E, I was driven last time, up to the security check, not like at FRA where the driver will tke you all the way to the airbridge and inside the plane.

Comment

The LX colours are cooler. I'd love an opportunity to visit one day. I suppose I'd still prefer the LH lounges on the whole though as you mentioned that the food/drinks are better with LH and I tend to pig out in lounges. I also loved the great selection of wines in the LH FCL/FCT.

Thanks for the info SQ LPP.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                        The LX colours are cooler. I'd love an opportunity to visit one day. I suppose I'd still prefer the LH lounges on the whole though as you mentioned that the food/drinks are better with LH and I tend to pig out in lounges. I also loved the great selection of wines in the LH FCL/FCT.

Thanks for the info SQ LPP.
                        Well, I had my rose Taittinger for the occasion today! Just for phaleesy.

Comment

Good morning! Just had my spanish omelette. Will post picture later. Cheers!

Comment

The lounge, as all lounges at Zürich, opens at 6 AM. That's when the airport opens as there is a pretty heavy night curfew.
                            Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
                              The lounge, as all lounges at Zürich, opens at 6 AM. That's when the airport opens as there is a pretty heavy night curfew.
                              Are you sure about that 6am mark?
                              BTW, I was at the lounge last time around 5:40am. And this morning, I was there about 5:45am. The food and drinks were ready!

Comment

I've been at Zurich before 6am and in the lounge already at that time. Back when SQ flew ZRH-MAN, turning up to the checkin counter at 6am meant you were the last to check in.

Comment

Working...
                                X