Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ek&sq View Post
    Flights are now bookable on swiss.com
    As expected, they will join LH at T2 in SIN.

May 17 - May 24, Singapore - Zürich - Singapore

SWISS
    Economy S$1'383
    Business S$6'033
    First S$10'683
    SWISS is offering Business Class in Z for SGD 5,000. They also have P class which is priced below Z and there are no P fares loaded ex SIN for the moment.

L class (cheapest Y) is 1,000 SGD.

Some great fares:

ATH-ZRH-SIN return in Business Class:
    2.841 SGD (!!!) for D class
    stop-over in ZRH allowed, changes are free, also valid on the SQ code share

MXP-ZRH-SIN return in Business Class:
    2.709 SGD (!!) for P class
    no stop-over in ZRH, changes are 300 EUR, not valid on the SQ code share

BCN-ZRH-SIN return in First Class:
    8.522 SGD (!) for A class
    stop-over in ZRH allowed, changes are free, not valid on the SQ code share

Comment

Flights are now bookable on swiss.com
      As expected, they will join LH at T2 in SIN.

May 17 - May 24, Singapore - Zürich - Singapore

SWISS
      Economy S$1'383
      Business S$6'033
      First S$10'683

As list prices, not so bad but Business is a bit high. I'd at least like to see it start with a '5' and not a '6'.

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
        SWISS is offering Business Class in Z for SGD 5,000. They also have P class which is priced below Z and there are no P fares loaded ex SIN for the moment.

Some great fares:

They all have to start from Europe?

Comment

Some great fares:

Those are fantastic deals. The cheapest business class ex-SIN I've seen thus far is $5200. Any idea when P fares will become available?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            They all have to start from Europe?
            Obviously :-) Redeem SIN-ATH with SQ (as long as they are flying) and start your LX ticket there. Ticket validity is 1 year and stop-overs are allowed in all cities.

Comment

Those are fantastic deals. The cheapest business class ex-SIN I've seen thus far is $5200. Any idea when P fares will become available?
              For some markets, LX will not release P fares. What you actually want is a higher fare anyway: D is upgradeable with KF miles, Z and P are not.

Comment

Obviously :-) Redeem SIN-ATH with SQ (as long as they are flying) and start your LX ticket there. Ticket validity is 1 year and stop-overs are allowed in all cities.
                Tempting but I'll pass, haha

Maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  Tempting but I'll pass, haha

Maybe next year
                  Just took LX new F ZRH-JFK. Fantastic!

Comment

I'm two hours from boarding LX's J in BKK to ZUR and onto DUS after flying up from SIN a few minutes ago. Since taking LX a few months ago I knew, that despite the extra hours, it was still a) value for money and b) a nice way to travel.

I did a test booking for flights I need in June next year but sadly the ticket price started with a '6' and that's a good chunk higher than I'm paying this week.

Fingers crossed they come out with some special offers......the LX office in SIN has said they would email me so let's see.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
                      ....the LX office in SIN has said they would email me so let's see.
                      I have to say the lady who answered the phone to me at the LX office in Singapore earlier this week was a joy to deal with and could not have been more helpful. I was trying to get an SQ flight up to BKK linked to a BKK-ZRH-MAN ticket for baggage to be checked through and also to change the ZRH-MAN flight and she boxed the lot off immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
                        I did a test booking for flights I need in June next year but sadly the ticket price started with a '6' and that's a good chunk higher than I'm paying this
                        What dates are you looking at? I've been searching for flights myself for a trip next summer, and the general trend I've seen is that flights departing Mondays - Thursdays are ~ $5500 round trip, and ~ $6000 roundtrip for flights departing Fridays - Sundays to most destinations in Europe, though flying via BKK is priced consistently throughout the week.

I'm hoping these price points remain as they are definitely one of the relatively lighter options for one's wallet (for flights to Europe in C), and a lot of times cheaper than the likes of EK and QR too.

Comment

LX178 is in the air! Scheduled to arrive at 17:10 at Terminal 2 Gate E5. Operated by A340-300 HB-JMC.

Good luck SWISS

Comment

Nice to see more competition on this route. such a pity that the Swiss A340s have rather dated and old cabins and seats.

Comment

Originally posted by JonLee View Post
                              Nice to see more competition on this route. such a pity that the Swiss A340s have rather dated and old cabins and seats.
                              ALL their A340s have the new C cabin....

Comment

The older F cabin is still a fine product. Y isn't too shabby either.

Comment

Working...
                                X