No announcement yet.

Is A380 Safe? For at least 10 years...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is A380 Safe? For at least 10 years...

http://markcole.wordpress.com/2007/1...bus-a380-safe/

Ahhh.. another whistle blower looking for sensations. I don't know how much truth behind this, but this is similar to what B787 controversies regarding its use of composite materials.

Comment

The cabin pressurization outflow valves are not a safety-of-flight component. If one fails, it's not a big deal at all. Even if all of them were to fail, it would not be a lethal problem. This is way overblown.

Comment

It has to be safe at this time and age.... (I hope)

Comment

Bah! safety schmafety! We'll just call captain Joe Patroni..... I saw him in Airport 75 and 77. He can rescue us from any dire situation.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            Bah! safety schmafety! We'll just call captain Joe Patroni..... I saw him in Airport 75 and 77. He can rescue us from any dire situation.
            Oh my gosh, you know that movie? That's rare. I've always thought watching movies from the past is an esoteric hobby.
            We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Originally posted by nykelaz View Post
              Oh my gosh, you know that movie? That's rare. I've always thought watching movies from the past is an esoteric hobby.
              Our SQflyergirl is wonderfully multi-talented. "Delightful surprise" are her middle names.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                Our SQflyergirl is wonderfully multi-talented. "Delightful surprise" are her middle names.
                Yeah, just as I thought I'm the only weird guy out there, I've found someone who also appreciates old movies.
                We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Working...
                X