Singapore Airlines Flight Delays & Disruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bon View Post
    SQ25 FRA-SIN | 1AUG18 (9V-SKM) took off almost 5 hours late. The plane had arrived from JFK early.
    1 hour to insurance delay claim, that sucks...
    I had a 5.5h delay once

Comment

• SQ634 SIN-HND | 8AUG18 | 9V-SWT took off at 18:45, almost 5 hours late.

Comment

• SQ25 JFK-FRA-SIN | 7AUG18 (JFK Departure) | 9V-SKT is running over 2 hours behind schedule

Comment

SQ634 SIN-HND | 8AUG18 | 9V-SWT took off at 18:45, almost 5 hours late.
          This flight has been delayed due to Typhoon Shanshan.

Comment

• SQ346|09AUG (SIN-ZRH) operated by 9V-SKY has returned to gate due to a medical emergency onboard.
            Last edited by Not You; 13 August 2018, 02:44 AM.

Comment

SQ25 JFK-FRA-SIN | 7AUG18 (JFK Departure) | 9V-SKT is running over 2 hours behind schedule
              I saw that delay too when I was checking to see if any SQ flights were delayed due to the security shutdown at FRA. I can confirm that this delay is not related to any of the problems at FRA earlier that day. The previous SQ25 departure out of FRA departed just a few minutes before all the chaos began.

Comment

• Seems to be some delay in Singapore airspace for inbound aircraft. Quite a few planes circling to the northeast, southeast, and southwest. Apart from the change of runway direction, there hasn’t been a landing for more than 15 mins. I’m at SIN but no unusual announcements for my outbound flight. Anyone who’s affected has some info?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SML View Post
                  Seems to be some delay in Singapore airspace for inbound aircraft. Quite a few planes circling to the northeast, southeast, and southwest. Apart from the change of runway direction, there hasn’t been a landing for more than 15 mins. I’m at SIN but no unusual announcements for my outbound flight. Anyone who’s affected has some info?
                  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...rrage-10596680
                  Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Seems like 9V-STV may have AOGed in ICN as SQ609|11AUG (ICN-SIN) has not departed yet.

The flight is re-numbered as SQ9609|12AUG.

PETD: 1100 LT
                    PETA: 1700 LT

Comment

• SQ185 SGN-SIN | 11AUG18 | 9V-SCA

SQ807 PEK-SIN | 11AUG18 | 9V-SKJ

Both flights took off about two hours behind schedule

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                        Seems like 9V-STV may have AOGed in ICN as SQ609|11AUG (ICN-SIN) has not departed yet.

9V-STV rejected take off after a suspected engine failure and fire was spotted in engine 1. All tyres were flat due to the rejected takeoff.

Comment

• Seems like there is an issue with 9V-SCA as SQ618|12AUG (SIN-KIX) is delayed for about 5 hours. They are awaiting first available aircraft which is 9V-SCB (SQ623|11AUG) that is coming in from KIX. (STA/ETA: 0505/0428)

STD: 0125
                          ETD: 0630

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
                            9V-STV rejected take off after a suspected engine failure and fire was spotted in engine 1. All tyres were flat due to the rejected takeoff.
                            9V-STR is currently positioning to ICN as SQ8850.

Comment

Seems like there is an issue with 9V-SCA as SQ618|12AUG (SIN-KIX) is delayed for about 5 hours. They are awaiting first available aircraft which is 9V-SCB (SQ623|11AUG) that is coming in from KIX. (STA/ETA: 0505/0428)

STD: 0125
                              ETD: 0630
                              SQ918 SIN-MNL | 12AUG18 is being operated 9V-SRO instead of a 78J

Comment

Seems like 9V-STV may have AOGed in ICN as SQ609|11AUG (ICN-SIN) has not departed yet.

SQ981 was delayed due to late aircraft arrival on 12AUG. and I saw it was 9V-STV. Lucky I was on SQ983, but seems SQ981 managed to catch up

What happen?
                                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X