SIN-KUL-SIN - refreshments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN-KUL-SIN - refreshments

Hi, short flight (aprox. 40 minutes) so according to trip reports on morning flight SIN-KUL in business there is croissant and joghurt on tray and on evening KUL-SIN wrap or sandwich on the plate...
    however when going into "manage my booking" there is a possibility to choose few special meals on both sectors....I've choosen "seafood".... do you have any idea what it could be for morning (SIN-KUL) and evening sector (KUL-SIN) as well ?
    Last edited by adamsto; 25 May 2017, 02:43 AM.

My last SIN-KUL and KUL-SIN evening flights earlier this month on 118/119 just had juice/coffee/tea in Y.

Comment

flying in business..

Comment

Originally posted by adamsto View Post
        flying in business..
        I used to do this regularly in F (later J) circa. 2007/8 and it was either a cold salad with smoked salmon/duck or a cold sandwich. Probably about the same now I guess

Comment

I am always puzzled that people can sit in the office all day without eating food but seem to be fainting if they don't get anything on a 30 minute flight...

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
            I am always puzzled that people can sit in the office all day without eating food but seem to be fainting if they don't get anything on a 30 minute flight...
            Years ago, I bought a Big Mac to-go at KLIA and brought it onboard my SQ KUL-SIN flight. It was an evening dinner time flight with a chock full economy cabin. You should have seen the look of the seatmates around me when I unwrapped it after take off.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
              Years ago, I bought a Big Mac to-go at KLIA and brought it onboard my SQ KUL-SIN flight. It was an evening dinner time flight with a chock full economy cabin. You should have seen the look of the seatmates around me when I unwrapped it after take off.
              Someone who buys a burger and doesn't have the five minutes to finish it but eats it cold after take off only deserves pity or a

Comment

Someone who buys a burger and doesn't have the five minutes to finish it but eats it cold after take off only deserves pity or a
                This bothers you because..?

Comment

strange comments...as well as this about sitting in office whole day and expecting something onboard ....
                  no comment on you ...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                    This bothers you because..?
                    Because it's weird
                    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

so long as the burger doesn't fly right smack into other passenger's faces then myob. to each his own.

Comment

I got a crepe one time on the way to boarding.

The other day, I got some tacos…but I finished them at the bar before heading to the gate.
                        HUGE AL

Comment

My recent experience on SIN-KUL-SIN sectors indicate that these sectors see pretty bare bone service. Only orange or mango juice in pre-packed 96ml container, water, coffee and tea are offered. Pretty disappointed that there is no hot towel service which is signature service for Singapore Airlines offered.

Comment

Originally posted by davidfusq View Post
                            My recent experience on SIN-KUL-SIN sectors indicate that these sectors see pretty bare bone service. Only orange or mango juice in pre-packed 96ml container, water, coffee and tea are offered. Pretty disappointed that there is no hot towel service which is signature service for Singapore Airlines offered.
                            so nothing more in business class ?

Comment

Originally posted by adamsto View Post
                              so nothing more in business class ?
                              That's in Economy class.

Comment

Working...
                              X