No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Amenity Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Anya Hindmarch kits from BA are quite nice, I use one as my primary washbag.

Comment

although a huge fan of bvlgari, the new ferragamo kits are wonderful, and really attractive as well.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
        ... a huge fan of bvlgari, ...
        Does this mean you will ride on TG?

Comment

my favorite is the SQ Ferragamo kit which CGK gave to me - everything inside is nice, and the red pouch is the best thing - durable, nice material - I've used it as a toiletries pouch for every trip since then and love it.
          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

For me, it has to be SQ for the well designed classy looking padded bag and generous item sizes.

The only drawback is that I am not a huge fan of Bvlgari or Ferragamo cologne. Waiting for the day when SQ issues personalised cologne in their amenity kit and when the cologne is Acqua di Parma's Arancia di Capri.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
              Does this mean you will ride on TG?
              definitely looking forward to partake in a TG experience sometime in the near future. But i start to develop a rash every time i board a non sq plane. the journey into the unknown takes more courage than i usually am able to muster.

Comment

Actually, the Air New Zealand kit is really nice in J. Probably one of the best J around.

In F, the SQ is nice. The BA is nicer imo.

And the wooden spoon award goes to Virgin Atlantic Upper Class.

A sleep mask, socks and ear plugs all served up in a shoe bag..... Upper Class not.

Comment

Originally posted by Centurionman View Post
                  Actually, the Air New Zealand kit is really nice in J. Probably one of the best J around.
                  Isn't the NZ J kit only has lipbalm inside, not even lotion ? And you are saying it is the best J kit around ? And I also they believe they just changed to this kit recently, before that it was look like SQ Y kit, socks, eyemask, toothpaste/brush and earplugs in a plastic zip log bag.

Comment

Originally posted by ORDnHKG View Post
                    Isn't the NZ J kit only has lipbalm inside, not even lotion ? And you are saying it is the best J kit around ? And I also they believe they just changed to this kit recently, before that it was look like SQ Y kit, socks, eyemask, toothpaste/brush and earplugs in a plastic zip log bag.
                    No that changed ages ago (2 years?). There is a very nice cloth bag with compartments. Several lotions, pen, socks, very good eye mask, etc.

I still have a stash of the plastic ziplock bags because they are great for a liquids baggy - very sturdy plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                      No that changed ages ago (2 years?). There is a very nice cloth bag with compartments. Several lotions, pen, socks, very good eye mask, etc.
                      Really ? I know about the drawstring cloth bags, but from a trip report I saw somewhere recently for KIX-AKL, it only has lipbalm. Even on the NZ site, it had mentioned

"The Amenity Kit includes socks, eyeshades, earplugs, a toothbrush kit, lip balm, a luggage sachet and a pen. Pacifica Organics products by Pacifica Skin Care are available in all Air New Zealand premium bathrooms."

http://www.airnewzealand.com/on-the-...ss-premier.htm

I had one back then probably 5 or 6 years ago (it is a zipper bag) before the plastic zip log bag, it did have several lotions inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post

I still have a stash of the plastic ziplock bags because they are great for a liquids baggy - very sturdy plastic.
                        I must have been out of luck. Early last year I took AKL-SFO and got the zipper sturdy bag. Only lip balm, socks and eye mask. Did not see any lotions. Never gotten any cloth bag. I guess because I wasn't flying as often as you do.

Comment

I can't remember the exact date they switched over. Possibly was very early last year, or perhaps you got one of the old stock being used up.

Remind me to bring some in October.

Comment

Working...
                          X