Very cheap htl in Chicago or ORD airport - 17th May 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cawhite and HUGE AL, you're priceless

I think i'll book a room at ORD with no penalty just to be sure to have a place where to stay. Then i'll look for another hotel in the city.
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

No worries, I just wouldn't want to see one of my friends accidentally end up in an SRO!

Comment

erm.... what is SRO?

Comment

Single room occupancy hotels.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

jjpb3, thank you for the link. Finally, I think 4P fits better with my budget and my needs.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
              jjpb3, thank you for the link. Finally, I think 4P fits better with my budget and my needs.
              I thought it might, given the current situation with rooms in the areas you were hoping for that weekend. IME, with that timing, it's also better to have the room at ORD booked sooner rather than later.

Comment

SPG now shows $105 for FP. Westin North Shore. is this good location and easy access from/to airport?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post
                  SPG now shows $105 for FP. Westin North Shore. is this good location and easy access from/to airport?
                  It is if you have a rental car or want to hire one. I've stayed there a few times and it's a nice property. But it is not convenient to the city. If you plan to spend time in the city and won't have access to a car, I'd recommend the 4Pts ORD over the Westin Northshore (that rec is based on location alone...the properties are not comparable in any way).

Comment

Working...
                  X