X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starwood: New Web Design

Just noticed a change in the web design for starwood:
    http://www.starwoodhotels.com/preferredguest/index.html

But I have a problem with Firefox display.

Hopefully the new one is more functional. Will have a look when I have to make some bookings. I dont know if it's just me but I've always had a problem with the old spg.com not loading properly on whatever browser I use. It keeps reloading until my browser gives up and displays an error msg. And the constant ping time outs...
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I encountered a problem while registering for a new SPG account. The application kept prompting me to input my address when I had already done so. A quick mail to Customer Service revealed that there are still bugs with the revamped site. They directed me to contact my local office for assistance with registration.
      My Cafe Adventures
      Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
      http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

It was definitely having issues Wednesday evening - it was taking much too long to load pages and get some reservations booked. However, I just made another reservation for next week with no problems. I haven't had much of an opportunity yet to really get in to explore the functional changes.

Comment

My pet peeve with the new design - both canceled and confirmed reservations are lumped together. Makes it a bit confusing when looking up a specific reservation.This was better organised in the past with confirmed reservations listed first, then canceled reservations.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
          X