Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Hyatt Singapore

I know there are a few people on here who are regulars in the GH :

As part of our continuous efforts to offer guests the latest trends, Scotts Lounge will be closed from 14 February 2011 to make way for another exciting and innovative concept that is new, fresh and bold. This new area is scheduled to open by August this year. During the period of closure, guests can still enjoy afternoon high tea from Monday to Saturday between 3:00pm and 5:00pm at mezza9, which offers a high tea set menu.

Now...if they can just replace the staff there...
    HUGE AL

Comment

Rolled up at the GH Singapore on Thursday night ( well Friday morning with the SQ15 arrival time) and was surprised to be informed that it was my 50th stay. As a result I got upgraded to a large suite in the rear tower and given a SGD100 voucher to spend.

Sod's law this dropped on one of the few stays when I arrive past midnight, and the stay after I was in town with the family for my mums birthday, but still a nice touch. I thought I was in the late thirties or early forties for number of stays so maybe I travel more than I think.

Comment

Looks like they had a sizeable fire in one of the Mezza9 Kitchens this week. Luckily it was when it was closed and nobody seems to have been injured.

I hope it hasn't caused too much damage as I am due there again soon.

Comment

Working...
        X