Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it resolved now?

I so dread going on the sq website these days

so aggravating - and on top of other things that seem to be unraveling across their system

Comment

• Originally posted by saobangpo View Post
      is it resolved now?

I so dread going on the sq website these days

so aggravating - and on top of other things that seem to be unraveling across their system
      As of last night, not yet. I end up calling PPS Hotline to help me issue the ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by benlee View Post
        Thanks. I can’t even go beyond selecting flights. No wonder the call lines can’t get thru as well. Hope they are aware of this problem and fix it soon.
        Try clearing your cache and cookies. I managed to book one flight and this happened when I tried to book my second flight. Was able to book my second and third flight after clearing my cache and cookies.

Comment

• Comment

Got the same questionnaire today too. Didn’t really ask about the website. Guess they know it’s not great!

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
              Got the same questionnaire today too. Didn’t really ask about the website. Guess they know it’s not great!
              Actually, the website was much better several years ago before they started to revamp it. I was able to book, edit, reschedule flights at that time with ease, even if visually it was less appealing than the current one. Then they start to make changes and with every "upgrade" comes unforseen teething problems.

Wonder if they know they are loosing business and also adding to the workload of the call centre staff.

P/S : Just checked the website, still can't make booking.

Comment

Actually, the website was much better several years ago before they started to revamp it. I was able to book, edit, reschedule flights at that time with ease, even if visually it was less appealing than the current one. Then they start to make changes and with every "upgrade" comes unforseen teething problems.

Wonder if they know they are loosing business and also adding to the workload of the call centre staff.

P/S : Just checked the website, still can't make booking.
                Did you try the delete cookies, blah blah blah? I now have no issues with booking my flights and booked a total of 5 flights, 3 on Monday, 1 yesterday and 1 earlier today. Issue happened on Monday after booking my first flight. Cleared cookies etc and no issues after that.

Comment

• Same here, got thrown back to the main page when proceeding to the payment page. I booked with an OTA instead and manage my booking on their website

Comment

• Originally posted by PPSFlyer View Post
                    Did you try the delete cookies, blah blah blah? I now have no issues with booking my flights and booked a total of 5 flights, 3 on Monday, 1 yesterday and 1 earlier today. Issue happened on Monday after booking my first flight. Cleared cookies etc and no issues after that.
                    Just tried to clear cache and still the same, hang at the "search flights" when trying to make a booking.

Which browser did you use?

Comment

• Now the Apple Pay function is down. Wanting to use the Citibank Apple Pay promotion to purchase the ticket and now I am not able to do so. Wonder when it is going to be up. The seats on my upcoming flights are limited.

Comment

• Last night I was trying to waitlist another DPS-SIN flight for 2 in J and ran into my old foe again saying DPS is not a valid destination. Took like 10 attempts trying different sequence of steps incl. History clearing and all to make it work. Then it work for one flight, but the other didn't and failed upon last step after pax details. Guess waitlist only available for 1 pax, but then why even show if searched for 2. Sigh.

Comment

Just tried to clear cache and still the same, hang at the "search flights" when trying to make a booking.

Which browser did you use?
                          I am using Chrome. My partner did not have any issues using web browser to book her tickets so you may want to try that as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by demue View Post
                            Last night I was trying to waitlist another DPS-SIN flight for 2 in J and ran into my old foe again saying DPS is not a valid destination. Took like 10 attempts trying different sequence of steps incl. History clearing and all to make it work. Then it work for one flight, but the other didn't and failed upon last step after pax details. Guess waitlist only available for 1 pax, but then why even show if searched for 2. Sigh.
                            Originally posted by PPSFlyer View Post
                            I am using Chrome. My partner did not have any issues using web browser to book her tickets so you may want to try that as well.
                            Tried to do a redemption booking on SQ website but no luck. I tried both Chrome and Apple's own Safari browser, tried clearing cache, tried restarting my browser, nothing works. It always either hang on search flights or hang on when come to payment.

In the end I decided to call SQ PPS to help me booked. The helpful agent booked for me over the phone in the end. The call lines are very hard to get through recently and I have to call past midnight. I think they must be experiencing problems on their website.

Comment

Tried to do a redemption booking on SQ website but no luck. I tried both Chrome and Apple's own Safari browser, tried clearing cache, tried restarting my browser, nothing works. It always either hang on search flights or hang on when come to payment.

In the end I decided to call SQ PPS to help me booked. The helpful agent booked for me over the phone in the end. The call lines are very hard to get through recently and I have to call past midnight. I think they must be experiencing problems on their website.
                              Ok, now I am experiencing the same problem as everyone else. Clearing cache, blah blah is not working. Only able to check for flights using the app.

Comment

• It takes me 3 attempts just to get the booking page to accept basic data such as origin and destination. This is a disgrace for an organisation that prides itself on service. I now need to re-book flights due to Silkair changing its schedule and by the sounds of it I'll be on hold for quite a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X