• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PEN] SQ - SKL

The entrance

The receptionist area

The seating area

Free wi-fi, but the staff has to input the id and passoword...

Foods and drinks

Beverage counter

I am not kidding. The lounge serves fat free H2O.

The buffet table

There were tomato rice and ayam masak merah.

Comment

Hm Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf water? Oh well at least their drinks are quite good.

Comment

Wow! Haven't been there for a couple of years and its been renovated. Much nicer than it was when I was last there in 2005.

Comment

Thanks for the photo tour I will be there in 3 weeks. Are there any showers?

Comment

Originally posted by kpc View Post
            Are there any showers?
            I don't think so.

Comment

Based on my last visit, even the toilets are now in the SKL. You need to go down a hallway to get there

Comment

I did not see any sign for restrooms inside the lounge. The pictures supported this. If you look at the pic with tv, you don't see any door at all. The other pic, to the lect of DFP, they are all chairs, and wall immediately. Near the buffet area, there is a door for the kitchen.

Comment

typo........

meant it as toilets are outside

Comment

Can *A Gold be allowed access? I see only Krisflyer Gold on the stand? Or do I have to use the TG lounge if any?

I'm only travelling ... coach !

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                      Can *A Gold be allowed access? I see only Krisflyer Gold on the stand? Or do I have to use the TG lounge if any?

Yes, you can:

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...es/skl_pen.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post

The *G sign is directly beneath the KF EG sign. The word 'Gold' is obliterated by the angle with which the pic is taken.
                        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                          The *G sign is directly beneath the KF EG sign. The word 'Gold' is obliterated by the angle with which the pic is taken.
                          Besides, core *G privileges (such as lounge access) that are given to an airline's lowest level *G have to be given to all *G's. That's why EGs cannot be permitted into the SKL if other *Gs are shunted off to the SATS Premier Lounge. (Well, that and the resulting crowding.)
                          Last edited by jjpb3; 23 March 2007, 03:33 AM.
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Has anyone been to this lounge recently?

Might be going to Penang and the quality of their lounges at PEN will probably affect my decision on whether to go on SQ or MH on J

Comment

I have been there and have photos from a trip end-April. Will try to put them up soon.

It looks pretty much the same as posted by that mysterious CGK...

Comment

Working...
                              X